DVG HUMBLE PIE, help me find a pack!!

• Thread starter Dirtydonato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtydonato

Dirtydonato

hey guys!

So I have been trying to source a pack of DVG humble pie for quite some time. im willing to spend 200-250 for a pack of these.

help me!!

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
hey guys!

So I have been trying to source a pack of DVG humble pie for quite some time. im willing to spend 200-250 for a pack of these.

help me!!
Have you contacted him? He does box sets all the time with his rare strains, might be able to get a pack from him directly.

Dirtydonato

Dirtydonato

Have you contacted him? He does box sets all the time with his rare strains, might be able to get a pack from him directly.
how would I contact them, im pretty sure I emailed their info email a few months back and no response back.

Dirtydonato

Dirtydonato

Looks like it says in stock to me. I’ll order a box and you can just buy that pack from me, at the price you see
ohh! I must of clicked on either teir 2 or 3 didnt realize their 1 had it. damn $800 ugh...id be down to spend the $350 or 400 on the strain

Dirtydonato

Dirtydonato

just want to update you guys

I FOUND HUMBLE PIE! and I found Grandpas breath F2! found it right here in Toronto, sealed original packs! im popping 3 humble pie tonight! hope fully 1 will be female

Mursery

Mursery

Good luck! I need to run one of my packs of them. I had stocked away a few originally and false teeth and grand slam etc but have yet to run em
20211011 122823

Top Bottom