DWC 2X2X4 Grow 2 weeks into flower

• Thread starter Mt966685
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mt966685

Mt966685

Hey all, been struggling with space issues in this baby sized tent, been trying to decide what extra defoliation needs to be done going forward into flower. Defoliate fan leaves or remove lower shoots that arnt as developed. What size of shoots would you take off from the lower branches to increase bud size at the higher bud sites? Appreciate any advice!
Dwc 2x2x4 grow 2 weeks into flower
Dwc 2x2x4 grow 2 weeks into flower 2
Dwc 2x2x4 grow 2 weeks into flower 3
Dwc 2x2x4 grow 2 weeks into flower 4

Anthem

Anthem

I count down 5 to 7 nodes and remove any flower site below that point. This is depends on your light. More light = going further down on the nodes. It looks like you have removed the lower growth. Anything on the last 1/3 of the plant I remove fan leaves and buds!!!!!!!!!!

Mt966685

Mt966685

I count down 5 to 7 nodes and remove any flower site below that point. This is depends on your light. More light = going further down on the nodes. It looks like you have removed the lower growth. Anything on the last 1/3 of the plant I remove fan leaves and buds!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bro! It's my first grow with this light so I really dont know what its capable of yet but I know I gotta clean out the center of alot of the little tiny lower branches

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks bro! It's my first grow with this light so I really dont know what its capable of yet but I know I gotta clean out the center of alot of the little tiny lower branches
what light do you have?

Mt966685

Mt966685

what light do you have?
It's this amazon light from hollandstar, definitely not actually 1500w I think it says like 300 actual watts in the description but it should be plenty for a 2x2. It's a steal of a deal for 100 bucks tho
20200315 160428
Screenshot 20200314 111846 Amazon Shopping

Anthem

Anthem

I would only let the last 4 or 5 nodes have bud sites with the light. Also as the plant matures and flowers you can lower the light to help increase bud development. Move the light down like a 1/2" every couple of days until you get to about 12", but make sure there is no light burn before you move it each time. The plant will look like it does at the end of the day if it is getting too much light. At the end of the day the tops will lay over and look tired. If this starts to happen during the first few hours of lights on the light is too close to the plant. Raise it a couple inches and you should be good for the remainder of the grow.
Good LucK

Mt966685

Mt966685

I would only let the last 4 or 5 nodes have bud sites with the light. Also as the plant matures and flowers you can lower the light to help increase bud development. Move the light down like a 1/2" every couple of days until you get to about 12", but make sure there is no light burn before you move it each time. The plant will look like it does at the end of the day if it is getting too much light. At the end of the day the tops will lay over and look tired. If this starts to happen during the first few hours of lights on the light is too close to the plant. Raise it a couple inches and you should be good for the remainder of the grow.
Good LucK
Yeah th canopys sitting about 12in away now so hopefully she dosnt stretch too much more, thanks for ur help man

Latest posts

Top Bottom