Dwc advanced nutrients, need help

• Thread starter NairnM16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NairnM16

NairnM16

Well that's an expensive regiment. So if it yields well its a win. But I've had my best results using no supplements. And apparently 15 days of Flushing in R/O water is the secret to frosty potent dank. So I don't know what to think when it comes to DWC programs. I'm on the fence. I have to do a 3 part with a 15 day flush. A 1 part. And then do the supplement route. Because of this new 15 days of R/O thing I read about.
I was gonna do a 2 week flush always had good results in coco with that

I’ve used advanced nutrients since the start and always had better results next to my friend in organics,
To me worth every penny

Ponky

Ponky

I was gonna do a 2 week flush always had good results in coco with that

I’ve used advanced nutrients since the start and always had better results next to my friend in organics,
To me worth every penny
Once your feed is dialed in cost is irrelevant. As long as the plant doesn't get pale and fungus covered its doing good in my opinion. Lots of foods work. But figuring out what works for your setup is all that matters. I've been spending less than 10 minutes a week on my new setup. I used to spend more time just measuring stuff. And in my blind taste tests. My simply one part in DWC won hands down. I was a little defeated feeling. But it is the mad kill so I can't complain. All I know about feeding is I barely know a damn thing. And it keeps changing.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Once your feed is dialed in cost is irrelevant. As long as the plant doesn't get pale and fungus covered its doing good in my opinion. Lots of foods work. But figuring out what works for your setup is all that matters. I've been spending less than 10 minutes a week on my new setup. I used to spend more time just measuring stuff. And in my blind taste tests. My simply one part in DWC won hands down. I was a little defeated feeling. But it is the mad kill so I can't complain. All I know about feeding is I barely know a damn thing. And it keeps changing.
Should I keep the ph locked to 5.8 or should I let it float up to 6.2 now and then for cal mag uptake?

NairnM16

NairnM16

Okay another one to laugh at

I have a 120L res connected to my head bucket I’d be right in saying I should keep Ro water in the res
and only ad nutes to the head bucket?

Ponky

Ponky

Okay another one to laugh at

I have a 120L res connected to my head bucket I’d be right in saying I should keep Ro water in the res
and only ad nutes to the head bucket?
Think you need to premix the nutirents before adding them to the reservoir. In like a bucket of water first.

NairnM16

NairnM16

Think you need to premix the nutirents before adding them to the reservoir. In like a bucket of water first.
I think I get it, that way the roots won’t be exposed to high concentrations of nutes

NairnM16

NairnM16

Be a lot easier on the change as well I can just pre mix the res shut off the pump drain the system nd then let the new mix into the system

Top Bottom