DWC first grow nutrient question!

• Thread starter Rm34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rm34

Rm34

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to move from soil to DWC using AN sensi nutrients.

On the feed chart it starts at week 1, at what point do I actually start this week 1, as soon as the plant has sprouted, when it gets its 1st/2nd set of leaves etc. Unsure of what the starting point is?

Thanks everyone!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to move from soil to DWC using AN sensi nutrients.

On the feed chart it starts at week 1, at what point do I actually start this week 1, as soon as the plant has sprouted, when it gets its 1st/2nd set of leaves etc. Unsure of what the starting point is?

Thanks everyone!
Use half recommended dose... week 1 starts when it goes into the system.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When should I put it into the system?
What are you starting them in?

If you can give as much info in the entire system I can help you more.

Also I would not put them in less than 4" net pots and 6 or 8 will be better.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Including source water and ph up, down etc. And and all additives and nutrients.

Running live or sterile? Have to do one or the other if you want to avoid root rot.

Rm34

Rm34

What are you starting them in?

If you can give as much info in the entire system I can help you more.

Also I would not put them in less than 4" net pots and 6 or 8 will be better.
Will be starting them in Rockwell cubes inside a 140mm/5.5 inch net pot surrounded by clay pellets. Using advanced nutrients sensi grow a+b. Using regular tap water(hard)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Will be starting them in Rockwell cubes inside a 140mm/5.5 inch net pot surrounded by clay pellets. Using advanced nutrients sensi grow a+b. Using regular tap water(hard)
Use the smallest rockwool cubes you can to start them IMO... Top feed once a day until the roots hit the water.

What's the ppm of the water?
Do you have a water softener?

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I started in rapid rooters until a few roots came out the bottom, then soaked grodan 24hrs in ph water. Put rapid rooters in rockwool now im top feeding @ 600ppm. The dwc is set up as if roots are in water, its been a week like this. Some roots are coming out of rockwool finally now

Top Bottom