Dwc Question

• Thread starter dgrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dgrange

Hello everyone is this product safe to run in my dwc system?

Dwc question
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

no. And adding stuff that isn't commonly used is a recipe for "What's wrong with my grow" posts.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

ok I thought it might be similar to pool shock
It probably is. I just think it's unwise to add anything without a clear, stated, research supported objective. I let others experiment. Simple nutes and good light are all you need for good bud.

D

dgrange

It probably is. I just think it's unwise to add anything without a clear, stated, research supported objective. I let others experiment. Simple nutes and good light are all you need for good bud.
I'm trying to fight a root rot problem

Nugg

Nugg

Sterile system is to hard..you will run in circles with you root issue...no peroxide..no chlorine..no organics..you need something like hydro guard..that's the magic stuff to stop your root issue...good luck.

Nugg

Nugg

As long as there is plenty of desolved oxygen in the water...no air stone are needed.inly need extra air in tanks if you let you water temp climb above 70°ish..

chemistry

chemistry

If it kills algae, then it will kill your plant maybe before the root rot. Get some sort of Zyme in your rez's, I favour Cannazyme, it's just part of the Canna range I use to grow. There will be a Zyme in which ever brand your running. I had a Super Lemon Haze with root rot, and with in a week it was gone, it's in my grow diary some were, with pix, so root rot is not the end of the world, you just have to find some thing that works for your grow style.

DWCgrower

DWCgrower

Hello everyone is this product safe to run in my dwc system?

If you're having root rot issues it could be several factors: Water Temperature (above 64-66 deg)
Not Enough Air in your buckets
Absence of UCR Roots (Current Culture Root Health Solution) THIS IS THE MOST COMMON MISTAKE PEOPLE MAKE IN DWC.

The first place that I would start is to make sure that you add at least 2ml per gal of water of UCR - starting from veg all the way thru end of your flowering cycle. You need to make a UCRoot application every 4 days. Also, you will need to perform weekly (every 7 days) water changes with water from the rez that has been sitting for at least 24 hours before introduction into the system.

If you do all these things - you will never have root rot and your plants are going to thrive like you never seen them before.

Here is a link for UC Roots (very good price on Amazon)
https://www.amazon.com/Cultured-Sol...r_1_5?keywords=uc+roots&qid=1572544044&sr=8-5

Hope that helps with your problem!

Latest posts

Top Bottom