Dwc, Top Fed Bubbleponic, 1x1x1.8m Tent, 2 X 600w Mars Hydro Led, Critical Fem

• Thread starter stillearning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stillearning

stillearning

Hello Everybody!
ciao.gif

If what I am asking here has already been talked about in aother thread, I'm sorry for posting and please point me in the right direction :cool:

I am getting ready for my first DWC. It will be a top fed bubbleponic DWC system.

I need to clarify some things before I get started. I really want this grow to be a successful one, so I want to do my best and do everything by the book
reading420magazine.gif
Advice from DWC connoisseurs very much needed.

So:
tent: Hydro Mars 1x1x1.8
lights: 2 x Hydro Mars 600W LED
seeds: Critical feminized from Royal Queen Seeds
nutrients: GHE Flora Series (all I have so far!)

The PPM on my tap water is 352. I recalibrated my PPM meter twice... used another one... that's the PPM on my tap water
redface.png
I bought a RO filter and I am going to use RO water.

PROBLEM 1: The GHE Flora Series feeding schedule sais I should start from week 1 with 2.5 ml/10L from each of the 3 solutions. Same for week 2, and 7 ml/10L on week 3. Everything I read so far either sais first week just PH water, or start with 25% strength of GHE's recommendations and go up to 50% strength in time. Can anybody please provide a tested feeding schedule for GHE Flora Series, 3 parts, for RO water? And what else I need to use. Expert advice much appreciated.
5.gif

PROBLEM 2 : I tested out the setup with lights on, air&water pumps on, just RO water in the tanks. The water temperature gets to 75 (24 celsius), I understand I need to keep the water between 62(17 celsius) and 70(21 celsius). What should I do? Cheapest water chiller I can find is 700$ :crying2:

PROBLEM 3 : should my top feeding work nonstop?

A perfect start in this grow is all I wish for the New year :D

Happy New Year abd thanks a lot!

Dwc top fed bubbleponic 1x1x18m tent 2 x 600w mars hydro led critical fem
Dwc top fed bubbleponic 1x1x18m tent 2 x 600w mars hydro led critical fem 2
Dwc top fed bubbleponic 1x1x18m tent 2 x 600w mars hydro led critical fem 3
Dwc top fed bubbleponic 1x1x18m tent 2 x 600w mars hydro led critical fem 4
Dwc top fed bubbleponic 1x1x18m tent 2 x 600w mars hydro led critical fem 5
4plant

4plant

1. I would let the seedlings grow until the first set of true leaves appear, pay attention to the color and when it dulls or the seed leaves start to yellow feed with 1/4 strength.
2. If you don’t add organic amendments 24 might be ok, could use h202 to prevent anything funky growing. Weekly res changes are important too if the temps a little high.
3. I’ve tried the top feed but it never worked in dwc. Too wet, especially for seedlings. Just keep your water level on point and they’ll takeoff well.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom