DWD's 4k RnD 2 Sunshine4/Coco w/Age Old Organics,>OG,LVPK,SD,TANGHAZE...<

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Got round 2 already vegging so when chop time comes I can get things in there real quick and get that room turned over.......

rnd2-1.jpg

rnd 2 is going to be 25 plants under 4k.

5 Sour Diesel
10 OG
4 LVPK
1 Tang Haze
1 Bogglegum
1 Sour Lifesaver
1 Frostitute
2 Bubba Diesel

they are in a sunshine #4 and coco mix...As well I added bat guano, earth worm castings, and biolive dry food.

They will be fed Age Old Organics Grow and Bloom, Kelp, Promote and Fish and seaweed...maybe their humic too...and protekt silica

as well I will be adding calmag, and additional mag.
I think I will try the big bud/overdrive combo again...if not I will be doing the hammerhead/moab method.

as far as other additives....a little rhizo, roots oregonism, canna bioboost, mollases, bat guano and ewc teas, and earth juice microblast

Plants will go into 4gal in 10 days.
They Get 18 days in the 4 gals then will be
transplanted into 10gal pots and moved into the room...I hope to flip them within 10 days of transplanting them into 10gals

here are more specific pics.
sour diesels
rnd2-3.jpg

OG
rnd2-2.jpg

and the rest

rnd2-4.jpg

alright here we go

cheers to rnd 2

case.jpg

fl.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

2129.jpg
2218.jpg

things are going great for rnd2...def ahead of schedule but thats always a good thing

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup DWD! Pulling up a chair and looking forward to more amazing eye candy... :cool

N

NugNation

straight slayin. can't wait til round 1 is in the books (and in my lungs) :rasta2:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

so this round was just gonna be the cuts I had lined up but things have changed.

I was gifted some beans so at this rate I'm looking to use less of the plants I already have vegging....they are getting quite large though...topped em a few times already

rnd2.jpg

I need to kill all my spares under the t5 because under the other 2 lights I will be doing a nice seed run in search of a keeper female and a nice fat male to do some work with.

beaners.jpg

going to do all 30 of the 91 og's, and 6 of the raskals og and hold off on the vortex for a later project

gonna veg em for about 3 weeks give or take a few days and flip em with everything else...hopefully they can catch up...

wish me luck hahahha

:character0029::evilgrin0040:

B

bluemoonrocks

good luck brosef
looking great so far though man! :D

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So whats up with the flowering plats?
Im very interested
BG

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah those are just rediculous killer thread DWD,best of luck with the seed run 2 I'm sure you'll find somthn killer runnin all those!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So pretty quickly I'm realizing the seeds prob aren't gonna make it in on this run.

So far 24/24 deadhead og (aka 91 og) and 9/12 raskals og have popped above ground.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

dropped the plants in last night....transplanting into 7 gals tomorrow....pics later

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Whats up with the frosty that was blooming are you pleased?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

its alright, I like the smell of it at 7 weeks much more than I do at 8 or 9.

dont think its going to make the cut in my garden. People havent shown any interest in it with the Og around.

the bogglegum, sour lifesaver and frostitute are getting cut from the garden.

just gonna be growing 2 dif og's, Chemdog's Sister, lvpk, tang haze and a nice chemdog cut.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thats crazy how the different people perfer different shit. Most around my parts prefer the frosty over the lvpk and the ogs
Diferent strokes for folks

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

well long time away. had many issues with using sunshine #4. I wont ever touch that shit again. It reatains water for far to long and is like one big nasty peat sponge. Going with a lighter mix of happyfrog/coco/perlite all equal parts.

bout to harvest this round. Yeild is off but the buds are fire and thats what really counts.

pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom