DwD's 4k True OG Coco Grow

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Hey everyone.

Back at it with coco this round and figured I'd start a thread under the coco subforum. I went with one strain this round as I really want to try to dial in this og cut.

I won't be satisfied with anything under 2lbs/k

True OG
25 of em....in 5 gals
I've been growing this cut of OG for the last year and a half. It by far outshines 90% of everything I've smoked. It is a cut out of socal as far as I know that was brought to CO in 09. It has won several awards in my area.

Nutes:

Canna Coco a+b
Drip Clean
Calplex
Rhizotonic

and
Hygrozyme
Rhizo during transplants

Room

Hermetically sealed 10 x 11
4 Blockbuster hoods
4 Old magnetic ballasts

Pictures do more than words.
Heres when they went from soil to coco.

coco1.jpg

a week later

coco21.jpg

and Now......

center2.jpg
left6.jpg
right4.jpg
2160.jpg
1196.jpg

and a pic or three of what this cut does

og69.jpg

ogdry.jpg

Plan on getting them into 5 gals of straight Canna Coco this afternoon evening.

Will probably put tomato cages in tonight as well, if not in the next few days.

pura

pura

Good luck with those bro! Hope you hit your numbers...
Ill stick around for this one :)

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Yea...... Yea that's gonna be real nice.....

:mmm:mmm:mmm

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

haha...yea or

NotDowNwithDirt

almost had to go with a new sn. But its all good.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I am doing a run this time as well with coco, but using the roots organic soiless mic and mixing it 50/50 with hydroton...best of luck bro. The coco should rock it

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great start DwD! I've got a front row seat for the show... :cool

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Girls are looking nice. Sub'd for the show. Hope coco rocks for you. Just gotta hit 6.5 zips or more per plant!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Girls are looking nice. Sub'd for the show. Hope coco rocks for you. Just gotta hit 6.5 zips or more per plant!

actually just 5.12 would be the 2lb per. I usually do 36 plants in this room. I did 16 monster tree's in rdwc once and hit over half p a plant

I am doing a run this time as well with coco, but using the roots organic soiless mic and mixing it 50/50 with hydroton...best of luck bro. The coco should rock it

Nice I'll be checkin in for sure

Thanks to everyone else.

I got them all out in 5 gal's of canna coco. Topped em real tough and put them under 2k.

Hopefully only about a week and a half till flip.

Funny shit.....my brother was helping me and kept hitting his head on the carbon scrubber which is o'so precariously placed. On the 4th time he hit his head so hard he landed flat on his ass. I felt so bad as I know how bad that hurts but couldn't stop laughing.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin beautiful brotha gonna be one stinkin ass room full of killer og that's for sure...pure coco with canna a+b and tailored additives keeps shit so pristeen it not even funny and the growth rate is insane aswell I'm tuned in for the show rock it out man!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yea I love it. So fast you can literally watch the grass grow.

dankworth

dankworth

Ooooh tittays...
Where did your digi go from before?
Those 5 gal containers are hot. I am so tired of fucking with 27 gal totes.
Your pic w/the blockbusters and their light footprint back in the day inspired me to space my super sun 2's to crosslight the neighboring bay all perfect like that.
I personally feel that keeping a very low daytime/nighttime temp difference (like 2-3 degree cooler nights at most) is a highly effective tool for weight gain. Mr. Dizzle had some comments to this effect as well when talking about some dude's 15k undercurrent room.
May I ask what lamps you use?
Those pictures of your room are really cool.
Next time you could double up on your count, and run your flowering room 24 hours a day. And build a nearly identical room next to that room, light-tight and ventilated back and forth between it and your flowering room to keep that DIF low. And put the containers on platforms on casters. And every 12 hours for about three months, you could wheel the ones out of the flowering area, and wheel the ones in your dark room into the flowering room, then wheel the ones that were flowering into the dark room. Then you would definitely get 2/light.
I'm joking of course. But I did that once. It is no way to live.
Nice work. I have learned a lot from your threads.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow room & a killer cut ur working with.. I'm planing on running that cut in a few months I heard is the best og out there.. Good luck on hitting ur numbers.. I'm not sure how the tru og yields but I'm sure ur gunna get some dank..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ooooh tittays...
Where did your digi go from before?
Those 5 gal containers are hot. I am so tired of fucking with 27 gal totes.
Your pic w/the blockbusters and their light footprint back in the day inspired me to space my super sun 2's to crosslight the neighboring bay all perfect like that.
I personally feel that keeping a very low daytime/nighttime temp difference (like 2-3 degree cooler nights at most) is a highly effective tool for weight gain.

I'm joking of course. But I did that once. It is no way to live.
Nice work. I have learned a lot from your threads.

haha. Nice ya that picture inspired a lot of people it seems.
I'll see if I can't dig it up. Thanks for the comments..

I try. And I don't know about the temps I just do 78-80 on and 68 off.
Till week 4 then nights go 65...makes em extra frost.

eye horti's tho I really like ushio's and will be switching them out come bloom. Vegging with last rounds hps's like always.

Nice grow room & a killer cut ur working with.. I'm planing on running that cut in a few months I heard is the best og out there.. Good luck on hitting ur numbers.. I'm not sure how the tru og yields but I'm sure ur gunna get some dank..

It sure is buddy.

haha
I've hit anywhere from 1-2.25 a light with her before, but with 9 per light, not 6

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

here is that picture for reference sake. When hassled about the height of my lights
I added some arrows.

watermark1.jpg

Later
-DWD

ps. that was the 16plants run.

hiboy

hiboy

sick brotha
Kewl white room, so clean and ready to explode.
lets see the coco show
h

true grit

true grit

Nice brother man! Gonna be a good show, stoked to see how she yields for ya in coco. Think you will be very pleased my friend.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I sure hope so grit....just pulled 5.12 off 2k with her in organics so....shit I better hit 3lb/k

Latest posts

Top Bottom