dy shots of the WR and AK47

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

didnt trim them very well as i cudnt be bothered (not well )

first 2 pics is the wr
3 pic is the ak47

the wr is a real nice daytime smoke
unlike the ak47 alot stronger than i thought it would be . cud of done with 2 more weeks but had to chop.

will i grow lowlifes autos again ? YES

Dy shots of the wr  and ak47
Dy shots of the wr  and ak47 2
Dy shots of the wr  and ak47 3
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ukcheesehead!

Sorry you're feeling like crap, hope you feel better!

Sweet pics of your autos, bro'! They are so easy to grow, and potent too! Congrats, potluvr

U

ukcheesehead

Sorry you're feeling like crap, hope you feel better!

Sweet pics of your autos, bro'! They are so easy to grow, and potent too! Congrats, potluvr

yep getting a bit better now thank god .. still got a chest infection and cronic Sinusitis.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Yo looking bad ass as usual UK! Are you still working on some F2's? Im raring to get some auto's going now or if you know some where i can grab a couple of packs i'd be stoked. Definitely ready to get some going!

U

ukcheesehead

Yo looking bad ass as usual UK! Are you still working on some F2's? Im raring to get some auto's going now or if you know some where i can grab a couple of packs i'd be stoked. Definitely ready to get some going!

na mate it went tits up . we had real bad weather a cpl of weeks ago and the plasic greenhouse blew away lol it snapped the seeded plants .. i will start again with some leomon autos and wr x nycd very soon

Top Bottom