Dying bud leaves.

• Thread starter smeagol265
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smeagol265

This plant is 95 days old. Aurora indica fem. Indoors. Can any body take a look at the pic and tell me if this is normal? Mostly cloudy trichomes no amber

Dying bud leaves
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
What are you growing these in and what kind of nutrients are you using? They look like they are burnt a little bit, but if they are getting toward the end of growing and flowering they could be just dying off.

S

smeagol265

What are you growing these in and what kind of nutrients are you using? They look like they are burnt a little bit, but if they are getting toward the end of growing and flowering they could be just dying off.
Cowshit. Fox farm trio. Epsom salt. Citric acid for my water the ph in my Well water is 7.2

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Fox farms is pretty hot with nutrients, mixed with manure, especially raw, adds to the hotness. Addding fertilizer on top of all that is a recipe for disaster. If possible, check your nutrient levels and Ph. I think you are overfeeding and suffering from nute burn. Flushing might help but make sure that your TDS is high enough to cause the issues you are seeing, about 2500 according to some.

S

smeagol265

Fox farms is pretty hot with nutrients, mixed with manure, especially raw, adds to the hotness. Addding fertilizer on top of all that is a recipe for disaster. If possible, check your nutrient levels and Ph. I think you are overfeeding and suffering from nute burn. Flushing might help but make sure that your TDS is high enough to cause the issues you are seeing, about 2500 according to some.
Thanks. I only use half the amount of Fox farm nutes. That is recommended. This plant should harvest in about 2 or 3 weeks but I'm not positive this is my 1st grow indoors so I just had to check with someone that knows bunches more than myself. Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom