Dying plant

• Thread starter Ickyvicky0818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ickyvicky0818

Ickyvicky0818

For about a couple weeks now I’ve been having trouble with my indoor marijuana plant. I had leaves dying and turning yelling then after a week or two kept happening so I changed soil once I changed the soil it was okay for a bit then it started to die again and I noticed moving black dots on my leaves then I did research told me to use been oil and I’m still having no luck my plants getting worse and worse

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
For about a couple weeks now I’ve been having trouble with my indoor marijuana plant. I had leaves dying and turning yelling then after a week or two kept happening so I changed soil once I changed the soil it was okay for a bit then it started to die again and I noticed moving black dots on my leaves then I did research told me to use been oil and I’m still having no luck my plants getting worse and worse
better post some pictures

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm afraid I have some bad news Miss Icky, all those little white dots are from Mite damage

Ickyvicky0818

Ickyvicky0818

What’s your best recommendation. This is honestly my first time growing and all it’s kind of new I google Everything...

Ickyvicky0818

Ickyvicky0818

I haven’t watered it in a week bc it was one of the things that came to mind but I didn’t change my watering schedule

Madbud

Madbud

I haven’t watered it in a week bc it was one of the things that came to mind but I didn’t change my watering schedule
The plant’s roots need a dry cycle to grow. Bugs or not, that soil looks heavy and wet. Wait til the pot feels light in your hand before adding more water. Thirsty wilting is better than overwatered wilting and recovers quickly. Overwatering is an invitation to aphids gnats and mites. For now i would loosen the soil with a probe to help aerate it. She might come back.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You growing that in the laundry room? Or does it go inside and outside?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Before you go changing too much mites can cause all kinds of symptoms that look like a lot of other things

in addition to spraying with neem alternate every other treatment with a different product because one product alone won't kill them, they literally become immune to it

you have to keep hitting them with two different products to keep them off guard and it's going to take awhile because it's a fairly substantial infestation

Do you put this plant outdoors sometimes?

Ickyvicky0818

Ickyvicky0818

I originally had it outside when it started to look like it was sad and dying so I kept it inside ever sense

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I originally had it outside when it started to look like it was sad and dying so I kept it inside ever sense
Best not to put indoor plants outside.

Best bet is get another product and alternate

or you might consider getting rid of it outside far away preferably in a fire and starting another seed

cuz it's going to take awhile to rehab that plant

Btw probably is overwatered too, probably stop drinking because of the stress from the mites

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Best not to put indoor plants outside.

Best bet is get another product and alternate

or you might consider getting rid of it outside far away preferably in a fire and starting another seed

cuz it's going to take awhile to rehab that plant

Btw probably is overwatered too, probably stop drinking because of the stress from the mites
+1 I don’t think it is worth your time at this point. Follow beachwalkers advice. You will need to clean that laundry room too with a diluted bleach solution or
Some simple green. Good luck and happy grows.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Your drainage is a huge probkem. You havent watered in a week and its wet like that. Even in humifity of 80% i still see plants drying out pots. Id kill it andvstart over jn a different room. Your roots are dead thats why the new growth coming out is brown/black..trying to save it is kind of out of the ? St this juncture....unless its an elite clone of sorts...THROW IT IF ITS NOT...you cud fuk around with it just as a learning experience

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Wet stagnant roots will always kill plants...you need more chunkier perlote in that soil...try pumice it wont float. Keep your hand off the watering can. You can kearn alot in these forums..search them...lotz of big boys in here that have posted things about their grows.

Keep your ears to the ground

Ps ive had worse than this and got it back on track....you could repot. But be very careful as to not disturb/break the taproot....put more drainge material in your soil next time....i add 10-15% into my fox farm ocean forest strsight out of the bag.

Top Bottom