DYNA-GROW K-L-N

• Thread starter redwhiteblue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Anybody use this stuff in the UC during Veg? I know it's got some IBA in it...some veterans I know have used it for years in soil - I'm not sure if it's got organics in it or not?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bump! Anyone familiar with this? I seem to recall seeing it discussed, but on other forums.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I've used the bloom at first sight of roots on clones, as DS mentions on his rooting thread. I still do, I guess it works great for me.. I've thought of making that switch to grow after roots explode and they enter the bubble tray but I always seem to use CS or something I have around.

I double that bump... ;)

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Running bennies, correct?

I've used the bloom at first sight of roots on clones, as DS mentions on his rooting thread. I still do, I guess it works great for me.. I've thought of making that switch to grow after roots explode and they enter the bubble tray but I always seem to use CS or something I have around.

I double that bump... ;)

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

This is my third run with bennies. All prior UC grows were sterile. Before bennies I ran UC Roots, before that no root agents..

slimjimham

slimjimham

Bringing back an oldie... i was told to use the kln rooting concentrate in my clone machine by the makers of the clone king. I get close to 100% success rate but when i emailed him about givinThclone roots a boost he said put 5ml in the machine and you wont regret it... i just did it a couple of days ago so we'll see.

I was wondering, if it works like im sure it will, could you add a low dosage of this to the veg system to give the roots a push...

Would it be benefitial to add 1ml to sau 5 gallons in veg? Anyone use this stuff? Thanks

Top Bottom