Dynamic or static? How do you roll in life?

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

Some people stay in the niche they choose for life, (Static) others change themselves to suit themselves on a constant basis.(dynamic)

I read long ago that many successful people reinvent themselves on average every 7 years. When I read this I thought to myself," that must be hard" At the time I did not realize that I personally was a part of the Dynamic side of the house.
Later,I had developed a great career catering, making great money, workin with good people. So here I was, successful, a Professional, in a always hiring profession...
Why did I feel locked up?/!!
My scope had been broadened into, "Professional" as a whole... WoW could I become an electronics/computer,' Professional" You fuckin betcha!!.
Put myself through school and a short internship and then landed some outstanding short term contracts with fortune 100 corporations.
I evolved into a corporate go to johnny on the spot.
After 15 years of that, successful beyond my hopes, I,felt, locked, up??
I felt locked up because I was sacrificing, time with my family for that success. 12 hour days + a 2 1/2 hour commute, on call 24/7/365. You bet your ass I was locked up.
Stepped out and started a small computer support biz and grew some dank. Let my hair grow again. TOOK A serious breath of fresh air...
The talents I had learned made it EZ to be fruitful at my mew venture, but I never went beyond 25 hours a week. I hired a great JR who handled pretty much everything I threw at him..
I got back into canna activism,
I ate me some shrooms for the first time in decades and woke the fuck up! . WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From there I shed a lot of external baggage, made a lot of life choices and changes that surround my desire for more of the family oriented priorities.Feel very satisfied.
A very long and dear friend has stuck with what he has done for 30 years, he is very successful. He travels the world showing others the path to succcess.
I taught him martial arts in 83-85 and he STUCK with it. He is now 5th degree kajukenbo sifu with a TOTALLY free school of 100+ students. Even though he too saw his fair share of neglected priorities in attaining his goals, he is totally satisfied in life.
THE VAST MAJORITY are hardwired Static or dynamic znd go through life wondering WHY!!!??
Recognizing ID is the #1 priority of those who CHOOSE to work with their base to attain their goals. Whether you are dynamic or static is about as base as it gets.
Once I came to the realization that I was a dynamic type a lot of things made sense.
Me and my old friend I cited had this conversation many years ago and another old friend put up a montage of Kendo's recently, From long ponytail young pimpin through 7 remakes, Rasta, Grizzly Adams, corporate etc.. all the way to PNW short haired Kendo.
He brought up that decades old conversation in a pm. We both marveled at how the realization changed our whole approach to life.
Think about that shit for a minute and post up.
Much Love and Strong huggz
Kendo The Green Wizard

Last edited:
lurch

lurch

Life does not like stasis...........dynamo is the way to go.
Love is........all that matters in life the only thing one might take to the other side is love and memories.
One love is how l learned it........l think you may have had a small part in that kendo after all..........we are all kendo.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Killer post kendo. Another dynamic dude here. I live every day for me and only me. To many ppl now days dont see life for what its worth and only bitch and complain about what they aint got or cant do. Well I got everythingn I need and I can do whatever I want. I have been blessed with good cannabis genetics what more could I ask for... Cheers Kendo

Kendo

Kendo

Life does not like stasis...........dynamo is the way to go.
Love is........all that matters in life the only thing one might take to the other side is love and memories.
One love is how l learned it........l think you may have had a small part in that kendo after all..........we are all kendo.

Yes my old friend
They are all Kendo
SSW emperor

Kendo

Kendo

Killer post kendo. Another dynamic dude here. I live every day for me and only me. To many ppl now days dont see life for what its worth and only bitch and complain about what they aint got or cant do. Well I got everythingn I need and I can do whatever I want. I have been blessed with good cannabis genetics what more could I ask for... Cheers Kendo
Its funny how dynamic people can't understand static ones and vice versa. I tried to be a static person, it just never fit.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dynamic,I cant sit still.Could never do the same thing over and over for 30 years or for that matter work for anyone else but myself,Trading hours for dollars does not work for me.

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

I wouldn't like to be characterised as either but much prefer the idea of static no point chasin what you already got.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Some people stay in the niche they choose for life, (Static) others change themselves to suit themselves on a constant basis.(dynamic)

I read long ago that many successful people reinvent themselves on average every 7 years. When I read this I thought to myself," that must be hard" At the time I did not realize that I personally was a part of the Dynamic side of the house.
Later,I had developed a great career catering, making great money, workin with good people. So here I was, successful, a Professional, in a always hiring profession...
Why did I feel locked up?/!!
My scope had been broadened into, "Professional" as a whole... WoW could I become an electronics/computer,' Professional" You fuckin betcha!!.
Put myself through school and a short internship and then landed some outstanding short term contracts with fortune 100 corporations.
I evolved into a corporate go to johnny on the spot.
After 15 years of that, successful beyond my hopes, I,felt, locked, up??
I felt locked up because I was sacrificing, time with my family for that success. 12 hour days + a 2 1/2 hour commute, on call 24/7/365. You bet your ass I was locked up.
Stepped out and started a small computer support biz and grew some dank. Let my hair grow again. TOOK A serious breath of fresh air...
The talents I had learned made it EZ to be fruitful at my mew venture, but I never went beyond 25 hours a week. I hired a great JR who handled pretty much everything I threw at him..
I got back into canna activism,
I ate me some shrooms for the first time in decades and woke the fuck up! . WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From there I shed a lot of external baggage, made a lot of life choices and changes that surround my desire for more of the family oriented priorities.Feel very satisfied.
A very long and dear friend has stuck with what he has done for 30 years, he is very successful. He travels the world showing others the path to succcess.
I taught him martial arts in 83-85 and he STUCK with it. He is now 5th degree kajukenbo sifu with a TOTALLY free school of 100+ students. Even though he too saw his fair share of neglected priorities in attaining his goals, he is totally satisfied in life.
THE VAST MAJORITY are hardwired Static or dynamic znd go through life wondering WHY!!!??
Recognizing ID is the #1 priority of those who CHOOSE to work with their base to attain their goals. Whether you are dynamic or static is about as base as it gets.
Once I came to the realization that I was a dynamic type a lot of things made sense.
Me and my old friend I cited had this conversation many years ago and another old friend put up a montage of Kendo's recently, From long ponytail young pimpin through 7 remakes, Rasta, Grizzly Adams, corporate etc.. all the way to PNW short haired Kendo.
He brought up that decades old conversation in a pm. We both marveled at how the realization changed our whole approach to life.
Think about that shit for a minute and post up.
Much Love and Strong huggz
Kendo The Green Wizard

I genuinley cant like this post enough. I am going through some questioning of myself phase right now.
Stopped smoking tobacco a week ago, doing more exercise than I already do, which is shitloads, and have some serious aims to go see the world. What is it all about?

The missus wants to buy a house. Do I do that? Get on with the mundanity of life? Stop growing, get married and have kids?
I am 28, so have tiiiiiiime to do things. It's like I am at a junction. I could save a lot of cash in the next 12 months, enough to go for a good wander, or plow it all into the square "normal" life.

I know what I want to do, but is it selfish? Realistic?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Not a gemini but also a seeker of balance. When I'm at my best I easily flow according to the needs of the moment, but I'm not immune to a few days of lethargy from emotional disturbances. I'm highly empathic and that can mean inadvertently taking on a lot of others' bullshit if I'm not being totally aware.

For the record- I've never met a static type cannabis cultivator who could grow worth a damn- except for a few who are slowed by chronic injuries but still pump out top notch product.

I genuinley cant like this post enough. I am going through some questioning of myself phase right now.
Stopped smoking tobacco a week ago, doing more exercise than I already do, which is shitloads, and have some serious aims to go see the world. What is it all about?

The missus wants to buy a house. Do I do that? Get on with the mundanity of life? Stop growing, get married and have kids?
I am 28, so have tiiiiiiime to do things. It's like I am at a junction. I could save a lot of cash in the next 12 months, enough to go for a good wander, or plow it all into the square "normal" life.

I know what I want to do, but is it selfish? Realistic?
Time is the most valuable commodity on Earth and the only thing you ever actually own (if you choose to). In my experience traveling is one aspect of life one should never regret for any reason. I spent a summer working in Munich and fall/winter in Mexico City, and travelled to over a dozen other countries while living in hotels for nearly a year. Nothing else compares... though hallucinogens are a distant second. The only thing that could have made living abroad better was having a partner to share it with- so make sure you bring your lady. While there is something very special about traveling solo and meeting and fucking new people- I've spent time in several countries with my wife and have had amazing experiences with her that surpass any novel sexual escapades I'd gotten into when by myself.

You can always go on cruises and guided landmark tours when you're crotchety and old though, if you wanted to get started now on that american dream (or Welsh dream as it were).

Top Bottom