Votes: 21 38.9%
  • NextGen

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Quantum

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters
M

MediMary

nah, its for reals, here is the high quality shot, my friend snapped pictures while I was panicking. ROFLMAO

52JXMSQRQO

All the lights in the badboy still work, my friend just wanted to get a shot of the light running in water, I had already clicked a couple of the bulbs off.

127021d1296157022-aeroponics-am-i-doing-something-wrong-8vl32tghk9.jpg.att

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the old quantums that were in the blue box are a bit differnt then the new ones u buy, also the new ones said made in china all over the place and are a bit differnt of a shade of orange then the old ones. maybe since the demand picked up they realized how much they could save.

M

MediMary

What happened?
well I went away over christmas break for a couple days, and my heater crapped out, it was super cold and a water pipe burst, showering everything( could have been between 1 to 3 days.)

Kidtwist, I have a new 600 digi quantum(the ones made in china), but it still works even after the flood, maybe even though its made it china, its made better in china than lumatek:D

Im not sure where the badboy t5 ballasts are made.

D

dedust

well I went away over christmas break for a couple days, and my heater crapped out, it was super cold and a water pipe burst, showering everything( could have been between 1 to 3 days.)

Kidtwist, I have a new 600 digi quantum(the ones made in china), but it still works even after the flood, maybe even though its made it china, its made better in china than lumatek:D

Im not sure where the badboy t5 ballasts are made.

what type of set-up were you using? it looks like some kind of bucket system?

8O2

I'm running two of the new 600W Quantum ballasts and two of the older style. I don't notice a difference in performance between the old and the new. Overall a great ballast.

IMO it's hard to evaluate E-Ballasts without considering which bulbs they are used in conjunction with. Some ballasts may handle non-digital bulbs better while others may require a digital bulb to shine. My coolest ballast and bulb is the one running the 10K Sunpulse bulb.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

own lumatek and nextgen. right now i have 4 lumatek sitting off the side of my next room. right now i am useing nextgen for few years. had a friend had 9 1000w go out on him. funny how both of us bump into the shop for different problems....

go lumatek

Top Bottom