E-Nails

• Thread starter WiseGorilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I personally like to smoke concentrates and I finally got an e-nail. Holy moly the difference between the e nail and the torch method is huge. You get such better flavor at low temperatures with the carb cap. I highly recommend this product. I don't work for them or anything I just love it.

http://www.humboldtenail.com

I set mine at 650. Heats up so quickly, barely draws any power. If you dab regularly this and a mini G pen is all you will ever need.

M

mcpuffin

I personally like to smoke concentrates and I finally got an e-nail. Holy moly the difference between the e nail and the torch method is huge. You get such better flavor at low temperatures with the carb cap. I highly recommend this product. I don't work for them or anything I just love it.

http://www.humboldtenail.com

I set mine at 650. Heats up so quickly, barely draws any power. If you dab regularly this and a mini G pen is all you will ever need.

Did you get a titanium of quartz nail? Quartz have so much more flavor....

Congrats on new toy. I hardly leave home without mine these days. Torches have been retired.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Congrats on new toy. I hardly leave home without mine these days. Torches have been retired.
I modded a Health Stone to fit inside my Ti. Tastes like quartz with the durability and heat transfer of Ti. Works awesome for full melt too.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I got a Titanium nail and carb cap for the e-nail setup. I have had quartz and I honestly don't taste much of a difference. I dab ti at 650 and the taste can't get much better imo

M

Mr SG

BHO glass form Oregon. find him on Instagram videos on youtube. made me a lockness moster quarts enail. for 150

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I got one from The Cave in San Mateo. They have home made ones from Chinese parts. Paid 250 for mine, and it's been working great for 6 months of heavy daily use. Only problem is the temp gauge isn't super accurate, but once you find the zone where the oil melts, but wont smoke till it's capped, that is the sweet zone. Much better flavor, no butane at all with my rosin and nail. Love it.

Bigweedsy

Bigweedsy

Anyone had any luck building them? Knew of a person but the dissapeared
Any luck on the build? I've been researching it as well. It doesn't seem right to pay that much for something made from inexpensive parts and easy to make. There's really nothing high tech about them. Even with a top quality PID, it seems one can be made for approx $100

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Any luck on the build? I've been researching it as well. It doesn't seem right to pay that much for something made from inexpensive parts and easy to make. There's really nothing high tech about them. Even with a top quality PID, it seems one can be made for approx $100

I have built several from the reddit thread on DIY enails. Super fucking simple. Just don't go cheap on your PID or heater coil

Dankorene

Dankorene

the best enail i ever used is the one i have. the 710 Life enail heats faster than all my friends enail. it best high 5 and mini nail by 2x at least! it has worked for 3 years so far hitting like a champ anytime i want i got my low temp dabs with a steady temp that doesn't fluctuate 10-20 degrees like the other brands, its right on point. low controlled temp dabs taste better without guessing my temp. i get smoooth flavorful terpene rich dabs from my 710 Life enail.

i just checked their site out today because i wanted an extra coil so i can always be prepared... these guy are smashing the scene now! their site was much smaller when i bought it 3 years ago, but what really caught my eye is that they also won a High Times cannabis cup award for being the best product!

here i took a screenshot of their award on their site

420lifecom screenshot

Latest posts

Top Bottom