sanvanalona

sanvanalona

lookin super! must be fun to be your buddy right about now

D

Dubwobble

Its all about the Banana OG and the Medicine Man for me.... WOWOW

E

easypleasie

That trainwreck looks like one of my hazy jones! Sway, you got any more pics of the entire girl? Sweet looking buds, bro!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job there Sway! I gotta say that MedMan looks sick!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dude ur trainwreck looks exactly like mine, bomb ass smoke, and the most beautiful plant in the world I think, nice job on the buds, them some greasy ass bitches.....GM

S

Sway

Dude ur trainwreck looks exactly like mine, bomb ass smoke, and the most beautiful plant in the world I think, nice job on the buds, them some greasy ass bitches.....GM

i totally agree with you man, its an awesome all around plant. yields like crazy, super potent buds, and is easy to grow and finishes fast. thanks for the kind words its one of my most favorite all time cuts

:passingjoint:

D

danko

any pointers to give on growing that trainwreck bro?? looks delicious!! ive got 20 going about a week in veg!

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

That sh!t is lookin dank bro... How's that Banana OG Smoke for yall?

S

Sway

man i love the banana.. i always go back and forth because i hate how it grows but the smoke it awesome. definitely good for personal smoke..

as for pointers with growing trainwreck.. prepare yourself for a stretch and lots of tieing up of buds. trainwreck is super lanky but yields well, so the small branches cant support the colas at all..

Top Bottom