Eager to meet and learn!!

• Thread starter AtHomeFarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AtHomeFarmin

AtHomeFarmin

Hello and good afternoon everyone. I'm a first time in home grower. I love horticulture to begin with and have had many gardens. Also my wife and I smoke so we figured why the hell not when we came across a great deal from a plug on great seeds, lights, pots, etc. We started our first seeds back in October and September of 2022 and harvest day is upon us on our first plant. I have done a bit of online research to help aid me on this first grow. We have had our ups and downs but have about pulled through. I never thought of joining a forum untill now unfortunately. None the less I am here now and looking to learn, grow, and share.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hello and good afternoon everyone. I'm a first time in home grower. I love horticulture to begin with and have had many gardens. Also my wife and I smoke so we figured why the hell not when we came across a great deal from a plug on great seeds, lights, pots, etc. We started our first seeds back in October and September of 2022 and harvest day is upon us on our first plant. I have done a bit of online research to help aid me on this first grow. We have had our ups and downs but have about pulled through. I never thought of joining a forum untill now unfortunately. None the less I am here now and looking to learn, grow, and share.
Welcome to the farm, you couldn’t have picked a better forum to join.

Latest posts

Top Bottom