EAGLE 20 and Freshly Rooted Clones

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Then how come not a single person mentioned that you need a full face respirator and a chemical suite other than me? There was ONE mention that you 'might' want to use a respirator form green punk and that was almost towards the end of page 1. Absolutely no mention of proper gear other than my advice. Not to mention you guys are advising someone to use this product before an infestation has even shown up - which is total ass backwards IPM. Never start with the big guns first, always use the least benign pest control first. I have seen nothing on this thread that indicates you or any of the people giving advice on Eagle 20 are using these chemicals safely or responsibly.

Enough is enough Blaze. We all know about safety. We've heard it all before and don't need to hear it from you again and again. All i wanted to know was what ratio, does it leave a residue and when to spray. We know the dangers. It says it on the bottle. Don't come back now Blaze. We are all set here without you

I also stated this thread is for Eagle20 users only. Chime in again will tell me your hating ass uses Eagle20. Haters hating on something they use. Too funny. Should't hear from you on this thread anymore

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Then how come not a single person mentioned that you need a full face respirator and a chemical suite other than me? There was ONE mention that you 'might' want to use a respirator form green punk and that was almost towards the end of page 1. Absolutely no mention of proper gear other than my advice. Not to mention you guys are advising someone to use this product before an infestation has even shown up - which is total ass backwards IPM. Never start with the big guns first, always use the least benign pest control first. I have seen nothing on this thread that indicates you or any of the people giving advice on Eagle 20 are using these chemicals safely or responsibly.

Ok Blaze

The thread was started at 7:11 correct? By 7:41(30 mins in) Delae (who also happens to be the person your quoting) stated

Wear a Tyvek suit (w a hood), gloves, goggles and a respirator.

I didnt repeat it because its already been covered but I though Id add this...

BTW heres there phone number if you cant get the answers your looking for here 800 258 3033

So dont come around here instigating because your just hurting your cause. By that I mean if you really cared then you would state your case once a thread and be done because once you do more than that your hurting your cause because no one is gonna listen to someone with an agenda to argue. Obviously we are on the same team "safety" or else we wouldnt post what we have posted. Now by turning this into an argument you have defeated yourself.

Any outsider looking in isnt gonna give you any credibility because you repeat yourself and say your not here to argue???? Your a walking contradiction at this point.

BTW should I get the flu shot before I get the flu or wait til Im sick?:confused:

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

I'll just ask one more time for shits and gigs. DID YOU READ ALL THE POSTS IN THIS TREAD? It's in all caps because I think you might be blind.

Read my first post on page one!!!! Looks like you copy and pasted MY advice buddy.

Some people are sooo god damn dense it baffles me.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I'll just ask one more time for shits and gigs. DID YOU READ ALL THE POSTS IN THIS TREAD? It's in all caps because I think you might be blind.

Read my first post on page one!!!! Looks like you copy and pasted MY advice buddy.

Some people are sooo god damn dense it baffles me.

I know right?

Im so tired of people on the forums sitting on their cloud of judgement handing down life lessons. I think we can all agree that everyone is in general agreement that E20 is potent stuff. Usually the same people chastising others about using Forbid and E20 are the same crusaders arguing against paclo.

Everyone gets that those substances are bad for you if used irresponsibly. I dont advocate the use of paclo, but its 2013, yall can stop acting so butthurt and angry that the hydro companies have "tricked you".. it isnt a conspiracy theory. And if you have a problem with it, dont use it.

Usually these are also the same people that chastise others for whipping their BHO into budder. We all know a good budder/wax fetches a higher price at the shops so its pretty apparent why they are motivated to chastise others for making wax.

Got all little off topic, but for god sakes people just use common sense, follow the instructions in the manual and ALWAYS operate with ethics and morals in mind.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Overview

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I know right?

Im so tired of people on the forums sitting on their cloud of judgement handing down life lessons. I think we can all agree that everyone is in general agreement that E20 is potent stuff. Usually the same people chastising others about using Forbid and E20 are the same crusaders arguing against paclo.

Everyone gets that those substances are bad for you if used irresponsibly. I dont advocate the use of paclo, but its 2013, yall can stop acting so butthurt and angry that the hydro companies have "tricked you".. it isnt a conspiracy theory. And if you have a problem with it, dont use it.

Usually these are also the same people that chastise others for whipping their BHO into budder. We all know a good budder/wax fetches a higher price at the shops so its pretty apparent why they are motivated to chastise others for making wax.

Got all little off topic, but for god sakes people just use common sense, follow the instructions in the manual and ALWAYS operate with ethics and morals in mind.

WORD! That's just in caps because I like your post ,not because I think you're blind like that other guy. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom