EAGLE 20 and Freshly Rooted Clones

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

What up farmers! Hope all is well. This will be my first time ever applying Eagle 20 to my ladies and would like to hear your feedback. I just brought in some clones from an outside source and wanna make sure there will be no powdery mildew when i throw them into flower. PM and Mites always seem to be on outsourced cuts. I dont want to take any chances as i have way to much invested. I wanna spray my mothers as well. Just to be safe. Time to put a stop to this with a little Eagle 20 :)

I know the whole 60 days systemic thing. Not a problem as these will be vegged for a few and flowered out for 9 weeks. Should be no sign of Eagle 20 when the meds are tested

Wish me luck

I was told to apply at this rate: 1m per gal "is this ok with freshly rooted clones" (i just transplanted them into dixie cups)

What rate would you apply to freshly rooted clones?

What rate would you apply to mother plants?

budfriend

budfriend

HAHA...i think thats the ratio I use but my friend has the bottle and I wrote the ratio on it. I'll check in a few days when i get it back.

The plants those cuts came from were sprayed with eagle, and forbid since i just got them. I hate chems but hate diseases n pest even more.

I would give the clones at least a week to 10 days of being rooted before spraying. I like them to get strong first.

good luck

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
First of all be prepared for all the haters to come out on this one!!!!! But just remember what Gandhi said "Fuck the Haters"

I use 2ml per gallon on clones and moms with no issues.

Also check this out on the page about apples and peaches.

The apple page says you shoudnt spray within 14 days of harvest yet the Peach page says you can spray up to day of harvest? Thats crazy shit you can spray the day of harvest on a Peach???

BTW heres there phone number if you cant get the answers your looking for here 800 258 3033

IMG 0120
IMG 0121

P

paulycali

HAHA...i think thats the ratio I use but my friend has the bottle and I wrote the ratio on it. I'll check in a few days when i get it back.

The plants those cuts came from were sprayed with eagle, and forbid since i just got them. I hate chems but hate diseases n pest even more.

I would give the clones at least a week to 10 days of being rooted before spraying. I like them to get strong first.

good luck

LOL! What up budfriend :)

Good to hear they have been sprayed. Just want to continue to keep a clean room. Love elite clone onlys but from outside sources theres always some risk. The cookies are still baking so i wont spray them. They look to be taking root. I will spray them in 2 weeks.

How do the plants react to Eagle 20??? No stress no shock???

P

paulycali

are they in cubes? Dunk em entirely in 1ML gal and let em chill in the dark for 6+ hours....

and yes ^^^ Be careful with that shit

They are in my turbo kloner. When you say entirely your saying cube and all? Makes sense since you should spray and soil drench

P

paulycali

1 ml per gal is fine. Do a soil drench with it then spray with the same ratio 2 days in a row and you'll be set.

Wear a Tyvek suit (w a hood), gloves, goggles and a respirator.

What kind of water source for the soil drench. RO or Tap water? Should i ph the solution? Thanks for the feedback

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

They are in my turbo kloner. When you say entirely your saying cube and all? Makes sense since you should spray and soil drench
Yeah i do.

although i have hit some hard i hit a few tang haze x's with it at reg 1ml/gal and it burnt the fuck out of them...didnt like it too much.

P

paulycali

Yeah i do.

although i have hit some hard i hit a few tang haze x's with it at reg 1ml/gal and it burnt the fuck out of them...didnt like it too much.

Every strain reacts different for sure. When running lots of strains theres always that one that gets hit hard. Wish somehow we knew why.

Thanks for the feedback Classic Remix :)

P

paulycali

RO or tap, it doesn't matter. No need to ph either. I've never seen any signs of stress, burning or anything. All I have seen is PM getting kicked in the nuts.

That's what i like to hear. Thanks dalea632

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
1 ml/gal is all i use as well. I dont do soil drench or dip, just foliar spray to point of dripping, once and done. havent seen pm in approx 2 years, still have a good amount in the very first/ only bottle of e20 i bought also. I dont really ever see any negative reaction either and ive hit A Lot of strains with it. Best of luck bro! Peace! Motiv

P

paulycali

1 ml/gal is all i use as well. I dont do soil drench or dip, just foliar spray to point of dripping, once and done. havent seen pm in approx 2 years, still have a good amount in the very first/ only bottle of e20 i bought also. I dont really ever see any negative reaction either and ive hit A Lot of strains with it. Best of luck bro! Peace! Motiv

I will just be foliar spraying. No drenching or dipping. I am with you on that one. Yeah i heard this bottle will last a lifetime. Good to hear that's true. Thanks for the response and appreciate the positive feedback. Peace out motiv303 :)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
1 ml per gal is fine. Do a soil drench with it then spray with the same ratio 2 days in a row and you'll be set.

Wear a Tyvek suit (w a hood), gloves, goggles and a respirator.

We tried just the soil drench one time on a plant that already had the PM, didn't work the PM just about killed the fucker, the only way to save the plant was to spray it, next day or so the plant did a 180. Its was mother plant that came from outside source & was being watched for a few weeks in isolation room....:p

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
We tried just the soil drench one time on a plant that already had the PM, didn't work the PM just about killed the fucker, the only way to save the plant was to spray it, next day or so the plant did a 180. Its was mother plant that came from outside source & was being watched for a few weeks in isolation room....:p

I've done it 100 times man. Soil drench PLUS a foliar spray is what I do and I haven't had PM in 2 years.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
One other thing Pauly, as my homie D said, Definitely wear protection when using Eagle 20. I just use gloves, long sleaves, jeans, shoes (not sandals as so many of us are prone to wearing, lol), but a dust mask or respirator is not a bad idea either. If you do get any on your skin wash it off Immediately! Jus sayin, testicular cancer just doesnt sound all that fun to me.....
Peace ya'll Motiv

green punk

green punk

Definitely use a respirator with a ( at the very least) organic vapor cartridge. Also I play with the sprayer til I get the droplets large almost a stream rather than a spray to prevent the shit from getting air born if possible.

One thing I tend to get nervous about, is the time interval after to where I can safely touch the plants or containers etc.

How long do the rest of you wait til you handle plants etc with bare hands?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I do the same with my spray bottles GP and if i can i wont touch the plants or containers for at least a few days and when i do i wash up PDQ just to be safe. I do everything i can to keep from getting any actually on the containers where i might grab on to them, but it does happen sometimes. hope all is well with ya brother. Motiv

Also, most of the time i spray mine when theyre strongly rooted clones or seedlings still in a clone tray so its not really on any pots and the tray can be slid and picked up from underneat where its not been sprayed as well, if needed.

P

paulycali

Thanks everyone! You all rock for sure. I will be spraying in a few days. Gonna let these clones root a bit more. Making sure they are hearty before spraying

How long does Eagle20 sit on the plants for? Does it not dry quick or something?

You guys are saying not to touch pots ect. for days. Wow! We got some potent shit right here then. I will be careful for sure. I got protection :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom