Early Bloom, small buds HELP!

• Thread starter abernot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

abernot

I have two critical purple autoflowers that are on day 75 of their grow. They started blooming super early on and never really had many fan leaves.

The pistils are about 90% orange and curled in, the trichomes are getting milky, but the buds are pretty tiny compared to a 3rd plant i have going...same strain. The few fan leaves i have are starting to yellow out pretty good. The stems are also so weak that they are starting to bend down.

Based on this info and the attached pictures, any insights if it may be okay to harvest these ladies?
Early bloom small buds help
Early bloom small buds help 2
Early bloom small buds help 3
Early bloom small buds help 4

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Were you feeding it a lot of phosphorus? If you had a lot of phosphorus going in, you should probably rinse the soil and give it straight water for 10 days or so before you chop. Small buds could be partly due to genetics but it looks like they were a bit overfed too.

A

abernot

Were you feeding it a lot of phosphorus? If you had a lot of phosphorus going in, you should probably rinse the soil and give it straight water for 10 days or so before you chop. Small buds could be partly due to genetics but it looks like they were a bit overfed too.
Thanks for the reply. I’m growing them in DWC using botanicare grow, bloom, hydroguard, cal mag and silica blast. Their ppm has never been over 400.

But it is ok to harvest these? The buds are small, but pretty frosty.

Top Bottom