Early buding plants

• Thread starter Beez0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beez0420

So i pyt my plants. Outside in april after being under 24/7 T5 light and now they started to flower,so i topped them.should they go back to veg since there is 4 mounths left in season?

WhiteBoyWill

WhiteBoyWill

they might go back it to veg if you just let them be depending on the amount of direct sunlight the get. They most likely flowered because of the huge time change from 24 hours of light a day to less than 14 hours a day. next time start them at like 16/8 or 14 /10 to mimic whats happening outside so its not a huge shock when transplanted.

Reactions: Ina
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

So i pyt my plants. Outside in april after being under 24/7 T5 light and now they started to flower,so i topped them.should they go back to veg since there is 4 mounths left in season?
Sure seeing a lot of these posts this year but putting a photo sensitive plant under 24/0 light then moving it outside into 14/10 It's going to flower. It may or may not re-veg. I started seeds end of Feb in a small greenhouse. April the male flowered. First week of May all 3 females flowered. Since 2 of the females, one pollinated, reverted with no deformities or problems. One is on day 48 of flower. I seriously doubt if it would revert at this stage but I have no idea.

Pollinated female
20190624 082354

You can see she has produced seeds having been pollinated mid May.
20190624 082409

I've repollinated several times including last night as there's a lot of new preflowers.

Here's the other that reverted
20190623 190649

I've pollinated a couple lower branches. No deformities or weird growth.

48 days in flower
20190623 190655

Could it revert? No clue. I've never grown out of season before so this is all new to me.

Top Bottom