Early Flower-light Interruption

• Thread starter Pete34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pete34

Hi all-

Just moved my veg into flower yesterday. They had 12 hours of darkness last night. Tonight was all screwed up. Long story but lights turned off 3 hours early. I noticed they were off early after they were off for a half hour. So I went and turned them on really quick. Thinking then that might b worse than just leaving them off for a total of 15 hours, I ran and turned them off again. So I basically interrupted their darkness for 5 mins. I don't think it's a big deal but can someone confirm pls? Thank you

45North

45North

Hi all-

Just moved my veg into flower yesterday. They had 12 hours of darkness last night. Tonight was all screwed up. Long story but lights turned off 3 hours early. I noticed they were off early after they were off for a half hour. So I went and turned them on really quick. Thinking then that might b worse than just leaving them off for a total of 15 hours, I ran and turned them off again. So I basically interrupted their darkness for 5 mins. I don't think it's a big deal but can someone confirm pls? Thank you
No biggie. Just get it on a schedule.

Top Bottom