Early Flower: Some leaves are pale | Possibile under feeding?

• Thread starter saranbayan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saranbayan

saranbayan

Hello folks!

I have this beatiful girl, my only one,

She has just finished 3rd week of flowering. It is a soil grow and for the first two weeks of flowering I've fed her grow nutes. I've just switched to bloom nutes the last week and the next feeding would be tomorrow.

Despite I've unfortunately discovered she is a hermie, im gonna still let her finish while plucking possibile sacks and hope to get some yield at the end.

She is doing great, but this week I've noticed some light yellowing on occasional leaves. At first i tought it might be light burn, giving the facf that the possibile yellowing occurs only on the leaves that are directly exposed to light but i cant spot any other symptoms related to that kind of stress, such as curling or burning. I must admit that i couldnt manage the strecth and now top colas are only at few inches from my 250w hps.

So my question regards the pale color that some of the leaves have in comparasion to others. Bottom leaves are good, no such yellowing.

Could you please take a look and let me know your opinions please? Is it a normal thing that occurs or should i go a bit more on bloom nutes? And what do you think about the general appearance of my grow?

The strain is strawbery cough from a less known breeder. Last week i've fed her 11ml of Canna Terra and 4ml of big bud for 2 liters. Im using purified water.

Waiting for your precious comments, thank you very much in advance!

Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 2
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 3
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 4
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 5
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 6
Early flower some leaves are pale  possibile under feeding 7

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Agree, that sativa is going to bloom for a long, long time; recommend you continue the grown nutes ..forever

saranbayan

saranbayan

Thank you both for your precious comments. Im gonna start giving her a half dose of N for a couple of weeks than and check whether the the symptoms disappear.

Just a curiosity, why didn't the Nitrogen deficiency occur starting from the lower leaves? Isn't it then always the case?

Thank you!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That plant will flower for around 10 more weeks; to deal with the height search 'super cropping'

What's the medium and what have the runoff numbers been recently?

Top Bottom