Early Release date hopin wont mess up cycle.

• Thread starter scsfinest831
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scsfinest831

Yo,
I recently recieved some clones on April 5, I had no where else to put them but outside. I knew it was early but didn't think it was a big deal... Then they started budding but they were getting pretty big. I was hoping they were gonna go back into veg. but they didn't. So i had to top them and by doing that I prettty much had to cut the three foot plant down to 6 inches because thats where all the lil leaves were with out the bud n hairs. I hopin this will now let them bush out and get fat. Im growing og kush, jack kush, and 3rd demension. Im going all organic by using guano but my plants fuckin love it. How ever Im worried by cutting them down so much they are not goin to get as fat as I wanted them to get. any suggestions?
Thanks

J

jdubz206

cutting a plant from 3' to 6" is going to cause some MAJOR stress...flowering has nothing to do with the size of the plant...the plants are flowering due to the amount of light they're receiving...what you did could actually cause the plants to go hermie because their light cycle hasn't changed...it sounds like you're going to need to veg them inside and then put them outside for flowering at this point in time...you need to get them on a light cycle of 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness or as close as you can get....do some research, the info is all here...but as far as them not gettng fat, they're going to flower regardless of how big or small they are with the light cycle you're currently in...hope this helps. j

T

tophmaster

since u put them out too early they started flowing wich sucks and my thought is the only way to re veg them is to bring them back inside and give them around 18 hours of light a day but since u have no space inside i guess u did what u had to do. since i dont think they could have revegged outside since there is only abput 15hrs of light a day right now so they probably would have kept trying to flower outside an gone all herm early or somethgin i dont know but. i have accidentally cut most of a plant down before. stayed shocked for a bit then started turning into a crazy bush and did great so i think they can grow out to be a great bush i just hope the stress wont make them turn herm when it comes september which it might good luck there is probably more info in the outdoor section for this year i think i saw a post about someone else making the same mistake

Top Bottom