Early sexing

• Thread starter Hdd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hdd1

Hdd1

I guys I have 3 gelato plants two have shown sex already but one is running later than the others can anyone tell me if they think this is female pistils please

Early sexing
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
female... yup, that is my guess! dont listen to me, i know nothing.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
funny, i can tell on these pretty accurately, but i cant tell on my own. i keep waiting, but im not seeing anything (they are 33 days old)

Hdd1

Hdd1

funny, i can tell on these pretty accurately, but i cant tell on my own. i keep waiting, but im not seeing anything (they are 33 days old)

haha Yh man I was the same lol mine was deffo later than the other two I guess it’s a bit of a time game to properly tell once they pop no mistaking it haha Thanxs for the help my man very much appreciated 👍

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i cant tell on mine, i just dont see anything, but im too blind to take the photo to enlarge it to then see, lol. so i just shoot, then look. so im guessing it will have to be very obvious before i know anything. how old were they when they showed themselves?

Picture 20210621100642

Hdd1

Hdd1

i cant tell on mine, i just dont see anything, but im too blind to take the photo to enlarge it to then see, lol. so i just shoot, then look. so im guessing it will have to be very obvious before i know anything. how old were they when they showed themselves?

View attachment 1105216

my first two showed at around 4 weeks old and the other one didn’t show till almost 6 weeks old from seed hope this helps yours Don’t appear to be showing yet give another week then try taking another a photo and see

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Males will show sex before fems. If you don't see balls, or pistols on 1, give it a few.
You should be in good shape

Latest posts

Top Bottom