Early Stage Veg Question

• Thread starter docmur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
docmur

docmur

Hey

I have 10 plants that I had to transport to a new grow site, on very short notice and during the transport they got VERY cold, sub zero. I put them in the grow environment, 18 / 6, 55 - 65% humidity but the leaves complete curled up in and were f'd in a matter of hours.

The vegging plants are in week 4 or 5 and they have 5 - 6 nodes. Is it possible to "monstercrop" the plants and cut off all the leaves and branches and start over? They have good root systems and they feed every couple days or as needed. If I got this route will they recover?

Thanks

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Hey

I have 10 plants that I had to transport to a new grow site, on very short notice and during the transport they got VERY cold, sub zero. I put them in the grow environment, 18 / 6, 55 - 65% humidity but the leaves complete curled up in and were f'd in a matter of hours.

The vegging plants are in week 4 or 5 and they have 5 - 6 nodes. Is it possible to "monstercrop" the plants and cut off all the leaves and branches and start over? They have good root systems and they feed every couple days or as needed. If I got this route will they recover?

Thanks
Have you checked the roots to make sure they weren't damaged either?

docmur

docmur

The roots are fine, I dug up some of the coco surface and they seem fine.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

pics would help. i know a guy, who resnipped, clones... it works.
problem with subz and y we don't freeze pot, is the moisture, crystallizes n shreds, ummm fibers, like razor blades, though i have read, contradictory evidence, and um... am currently, working with neg zero works... contrary intil: see sublimation, curing. most materials, say do not freeze.

i know another guy, with ocd defol issues and um... he always leaves leaves, though, few.
another recent convo, the dood ummm... rejuvenates, post harvest... if i could remember their name, or someone else knows- they'd b a good reference.

sorry- I'm out.

Seraphine

Seraphine

You can cut dead growth off, however, there needs to be some healthy foliage left on the plant so it can photosynthesize.

Top Bottom