Early Trichomes showing up in week two?

• Thread starter jamesmessenger1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jamesmessenger1

So I've grown probably like 9 runs indoors, and for some reason I feel like at 2 weeks of flowering, its crazy to see such frosty leaves!

Call me crazy...

Can anyone confirm or deny?
Early trichomes showing up in week two

J

jamesmessenger1

This is absolutely insane....barneys farm runtz x layer cake is the sheeeitt! Here we are just a few days later! I'll keep you guys posted! I moved the light up 6 inches just to be safe! Never have i grown a plant that I topped like 3 or 4 times, trained flat, and veggies for like 8 weeks with so many nice tops! It's been exactly 17 days since the flip!
20231127 160213

J

jamesmessenger1

I'll post as much as I can, but this is crazy...smells like airheads and skittles! Absolutely wild genetics!

20231128 164740
J

justincider51

Man I ordered runtz muffin seeds from batneys farm and they sent me 3 white seeds that didn't do shit..I was so passed off,so I emailed them and explained .ynproblem and they email me back with " SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM" Soaked them in a cup of water overnite,next day put em in a paper towell in a bag..nothing ever..I'm glad you had such luck with the place.

J

jamesmessenger1

Man I ordered runtz muffin seeds from batneys farm and they sent me 3 white seeds that didn't do shit..I was so passed off,so I emailed them and explained .ynproblem and they email me back with " SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM" Soaked them in a cup of water overnite,next day put em in a paper towell in a bag..nothing ever..I'm glad you had such luck with the place.

Well. Send me a message, and if you want to, I could send you some of the best genetics from them that I have for like $5 a seed or trade or something....that way I can beyond a shadow of a doubt guarantee that they're bomb and they'll germinate.

Just a thought since yours weren't any good or whatever 🤔

Top Bottom