Earth Grounding Indoor Potted Plants. Does It Work?

• Thread starter ritoMox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ritoMox

I recently came across some articles discussing the benefits of earth-grounding indoor potted plants. Supposedly this does wonders for your plants. There's much info to be found, but here is one links: Ground Any Plants for Optimal Results in Growth Rates
There's a full-fledged thread on one of the other green forums, but I didn't know if it would be appropriate to post it, so I left it out✌🏻

Last edited:
R

ritoMox

Dr. Christy Weston at the Longevity Now Conference 2011. "Dr. Christy Weston talks about Grounding / Earthing at the Longevity Now Conference". Video Link

Cannabis grounding video's, but you must sign in to watch: Link: Grounding Cannabis

Sunflowers

Sunflowers Grounded on left -- Ungrounded on right​

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
This seems very interesting, and not difficult, I have a way to ground plants just using electrical wire and I can connect to a grounding post in my basement. I may try this with half my plants or i could ground one of my strains I have 2 plants of the same strain both in the seedling stage I could try grounding one of them and not the other to see the differences

R

ritoMox

This seems very interesting, and not difficult, I have a way to ground plants just using electrical wire and I can connect to a grounding post in my basement. I may try this with half my plants or i could ground one of my strains I have 2 plants of the same strain both in the seedling stage I could try grounding one of them and not the other to see the differences
Plenty of cannabis grounding video's on YouTube, but you have to sign in to see most of them: Link
✌️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@ritoMox do you think grounding directly to the light would work? Obviously the light is grounded and the case should be acting as ground I believe so grounding directly to my light bar should technically work correct? Otherwise I’d have to run a new piece of 10/2 or 14/2 or whatever I have laying around (I’m sure I have some of everything 😂) I can daisy chain a grounding wire between all the planters and ground directly to the light bar

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Plenty of cannabis grounding video's on YouTube, but you have to sign in to see most of them: Link
✌️
I watch an ungodly amount of growing videos on YouTube I leave them on all night while I’m sleeping, dosent help I work 12 hour swing shift lol (I’m an insomniac even smoking haven’t fully stopped it but it’s helped) so I wake up basically every half an hour and watch tv for another half hour till I fall asleep lol. I was just looking at the bonsai mother topic here in the farm as well as the mainlineing topic, im considering doing all 3 on my next run (currently autos running have some fresh photo clones rooting now ) and may try mainlining, grounding, all at the same time I practice keeping a bonsai mother for clone availability lol

R

ritoMox

@ritoMox do you think grounding directly to the light would work? Obviously the light is grounded and the case should be acting as ground I believe so grounding directly to my light bar should technically work correct? Otherwise I’d have to run a new piece of 10/2 or 14/2 or whatever I have laying around (I’m sure I have some of everything 😂) I can daisy chain a grounding wire between all the planters and ground directly to the light bar
I think it would be better to use your plumbing, or even better, a grounding rod good and deep outside. If I remember right, I believe that the positive effects of grounding are nullified by the electric field in the wires if using your house ground and live.
The guy in this video stuck a grounding rod in a tree:
Grounding cannabis

Last edited:
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I could do plumbing, I have pipes nearby the tent, lost of them lol it’s in my utility room I have the water heater, electrical box etc all in the same room

Was actually planning to run a new water line just for me to get water from even easier in the winter and running some new outlets dedicated to the tent only not on shared outlets, currently my light shares an outlet with my sump pump (I’ve lived in the house for a year and it’s never ran on its own, it actually dries out completely and I add water to the pit to keep the pump seals from dry rotting lol)

R

ritoMox

I could do plumbing, I have pipes nearby the tent, lost of them lol it’s in my utility room I have the water heater, electrical box etc all in the same room

Was actually planning to run a new water line just for me to get water from even easier in the winter and running some new outlets dedicated to the tent only not on shared outlets, currently my light shares an outlet with my sump pump (I’ve lived in the house for a year and it’s never ran on its own, it actually dries out completely and I add water to the pit to keep the pump seals from dry rotting lol)
This guy's giving it a go:

Latest posts

Top Bottom