earth juice seablast?

• Thread starter TheOtherOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

anyone use it before? came highly recommended from a friend but the numbers are really high! She does mainly outdoor and i am wondering if it something that is only beneficial for larger plants? I have a few that I was going to save for moms but changed my mind, and have been using on them, 2 dont seem to mind, but one does not like.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

also I have been using at a bit less than half strength and all 3 are the same strain, but from seed so maybe different phenos

Back_Base

Back_Base

anyone use it before? came highly recommended from a friend but the numbers are really high! She does mainly outdoor and i am wondering if it something that is only beneficial for larger plants? I have a few that I was going to save for moms but changed my mind, and have been using on them, 2 dont seem to mind, but one does not like.
Hey man! How are you liking the seablast line? I've been using it for a for a few months now just had watering in promix. These are salt based nutrients, interesting your friend uses them outside.

I also use a ec / ppm meter to gauge the feedings.

I can barely find any information on hour to best use these.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Grow autos and tried earth juice and they did not like, they like botanacare pro grow but there autos the less you give them the better they turn out, however if growing photoperiod plants they may like it, allot of people use it.

Top Bottom