Earth Juice You To !!!first Run!!!

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

So just picked them up trying to replace foxfarm and yes it is good but I find it to have to much salt for (my) liking after many of yall saying try the Ej out so I listened the pic is of the stuff I picked up if there is any thing yall know that will go with it plz let me know also if any one know of a good feeding schedule

side note should I flush out my veg plants of ff nut before getting under way with the EJ sure don't want to burn them

also I had to get roots organic instead sunshine mix 4 for who is keeping track
(my soil)

Earth juice you to first run
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Add one more bottle and you'll have the whole chart.
Screenshot 20160317 003719

Here is a chart for additives
Downloadfile

One of the most important is minimum the biozeus or biorighteous microbes.

But that big bloomin guano helps out a bunch in flower too.

If you want stronger stems the God silica will help

If you need calcium and magnesium the oilly can has it.

You can add them while the nutrients are aerating as well as into the soil.

Last edited:
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

holy cow that is a lot of number there and u say bubble is that to bring up the ph?? atless that is what I heard and u seem to know what u talking about

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so the first pic is of my water right out the tap 2 pic is after adding in 1tsp of micro.bloom and catl and wow that stuff is sour

SANY0085
SANY0086
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

thinking about making the nute up In a 5g bucket
my pump/stone will take 10min to move 5g water
is that enough movement/air in to the mix for the earth juice
also am I trying to put air in to it or just move it around to raise the ph
and seen earth juice has a ph up can I use that and not need to bubble it???

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
so the first pic is of my water right out the tap 2 pic is after adding in 1tsp of micro.bloom and catl and wow that stuff is sour

Yes the ph is around 4.
I like to aerate for a day or 2 to bring the ph up to a good level.
The dissolved oxygen is a nice bonus too.

You could ph the nutes but you'll use a Lot of Ph up.

The bubbling is the cheapest alternative.
Just make sure to mix each batch right after the other is used. You need minimum 24-48hrs. But can bubble indefinitely if needed.

I personally have created a living ecosystem in my aeration jug.
20161212 050218
20161212 050202

Ever time I add nutes or water I always add the biozeus microbes and molasses to the tea to feed them. They populate the jug and they digest all the nutrients and minerals. This makes the nutrients more bio available to the plants.

Some of the nutrients are held onto by the living microbes to live. But as they die they make those nutrients available to whoever gets it (plant, microbe, your finger in the soil lol).

I reuse 14oz of each gallon diluted into the next gallon of water. It's like a starter culture that repopulates the new water.

Over time your jug will get very dirty and sludge looking but that stuff is good for the soil. The plants go crazy for it. The microbes transfer into the soil too helping break it down for the plant.

Just make sure a gallon of water and a tbsp of molasses is always bubbling. Even if you add no nutes. Just to keep the microbes alive.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
so i want a 5g of veg and bloom ALWAYS bubbling?
can i add ewc in it as well??

Use that chart up top there is a tsp per gallon measure or a ml per liter measure. You'll add all those nutrients then you will allow them to aerate yes always bubbling. But...

I bubble a set of nutrients.

But then next I bubble just water and molasses.

So it doesn't have to always be full of nutrients.

If I had ewc I would either add it to a strainer bag and hang it in the solution.
They would be a great source of microbes.

That's what I've read anyways. But then the remains I would recycle back into the soil.

Earth worm castings have always been on my list of things to get.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @tinderthumbs .
My thread is in my signature.

I just posted like 12 bud shots of my current ladies in flower.

They are beautiful.
If you wanna see what earth juice can do go check em out.

Took me a little to get the nutes dialed in. They rock now though.

justiceman

justiceman

I've used the that exact line you have @tinderthumbs with excellent results. EJ is really good. All the extra additives can help but you don't need them if you have good soil. @rmoltis style is quite advanced(MAKE A THREAD! Hahaha) and although very cool! (Seriously make a thread!) is not the only way to do it.

I'd suggest following the basic feeding chart he gave you and bubblingbthe tea for 24-48hrs before feed. If it doesn't get to the perfect PH it doesn't really matter. If your soil is good it will correct itself.

Here are some results I got with that line up you have in the past.

Grape Ape
IMG 6875

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I've used the that exact line you have @tinderthumbs with excellent results. EJ is really good. All the extra additives can help but you don't need them if you have good soil. @rmoltis style is quite advanced(MAKE A THREAD! Hahaha) and although very cool! (Seriously make a thread!) is not the only way to do it.

I'd suggest following the basic feeding chart he gave you and bubblingbthe tea for 24-48hrs before feed. If it doesn't get to the perfect PH it doesn't really matter. If your soil is good it will correct itself.

Here are some results I got with that line up you have in the past.

Grape Ape
View attachment 652704

I need to make that thread.
I'm just having a hard time deciding what to title the thread/ what to name the process.

Once I get that straightened out I will go for it.

justiceman

justiceman

That sounds like some decent stuff. When I say good soil I mean soil that's teaming with microbiology. If you have a good ratio of bacteria/fungi in your soil they help regulate PH.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

how would u check n see if u got that in your soil just by time with growth??

justiceman

justiceman

Haha ya that's about the only way to truly check. But as long as your soil has that fresh earthy smell then generally it's doing pretty good.

If you want to revitalize your soil with new microbes you can make a simple Eeath Worm Castings tea.

1 cup EWC per 5gallons, and 1tsp unsulphered molasses per gallon is all you need. It's a great way to cycle nutrients in soil like EJ for example as well as improve the overall health of the soil thus improving the health of your plant.

Just grab an aquarium pump, and airstone, a stocking, and a 5gal bucket. Put the castings in the stocking. Tie a knot. Add the molasses and bubble for 24 hours. It's hard to over due EWC tea but there is a point of diminishing returns. I'd reccomend it once every 1-2 weeks. Your plants will thank you.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so been wondering about the chlorine in my tap water will that kill the micro in the nute thinking I might need to let the tap water set for a hour or 2 before adding nutes

Top Bottom