Earth Juice

• Thread starter Guano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l33t

Hi MichaelFranti

I have used EJ ferts in the past and I think they are the best out there as far as liquid bottled ferts go. Unfortunatelly I couldnt source them the last couple of years so I use BioBizz ferts but I noticed they are not as good though.

Now , a fellow grower to whom I suggested EJ ferts for his first organic grow had told me that the EJ Bloom he recieved had Nitrogen it in , so they changed their recipe? Could you please check the Bloom's Bottle and let us know?

L

l33t

regarding flushing , well not really in the strict sense of the term unless I ve used too much ferts , but I do give plain water only during 2-3 last weeks.

Let me know when you check the Bloom bottle cause if it doesn't have any N I think I will order some from abroad for my next grow , its a great product

K

Kushables

This was really helpful, was already planning on picking up the grow, bloom, and catalyst later today. Definitely am now.

L

l33t

hi MichaelFranti

thanks for getting back to me , its great to hear that its still N-free ;)

dorjewright

dorjewright

Bloom formula is still N free. I have used many of the organic or natural base nutes, And i still think that EJ Bloom produces some of the nicest smelling/tasting flowers.
I'll second that. I'm doing a super lemon haze side by side with General Organics. SO far I think the EJ wins. 5 weeks to go till harvest!

Odiesel

Odiesel

Been using EJ at the formula you have shown and my plants are loving it!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
EJ is what I used on my first ever indoor closet grow in the late 90's, and it turned out spectacular. I had 3 Durban plants and stunk up the whole neighborhood for a few weeks. Never forget the smell of that stuff. Was like a shit smoothie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom