earthworks water bong

Does anyone know where I might be able to acquire one? I found a blog, where the guy that ran Earthworks, said the records show, they made 462,000 or them. So there should be a few still floating around. My brother gave me one, as I recall, in '73. It was stolen around '80. Would really like to get another...now that it's legal here in Washington state.

Last edited:
Just woke from another dream of my father and his Old Man Bong. The best water pipe me and all my friends ever tried. My dad told me how back when it was mostly new he was cleaning it with a McDonalds straw and broke a little chip from the air goes threw the water. It bubbled with a deep sound, and had the smoothes easiest draw i have ever experienced. Still cant believe i found this page! Even if its years from now if someone has one for sale please message me. My family does castings and would like to make copies. [email protected]

I've got a a mint condition 1972 earthworks old bang bong nicknamed "Father Time." That I may be interested in selling. See earlier post for pictures. I also have a mint condition 3' Bamboo bong from the early 70's made by Thaibong. Post up some offers if you are interested and we can chat. Thanks,
Matt

Hey its 2015 and I need an earthworks bong from 1972. will pay a lot of money. I had one too and to prove it, I found this old painting of mine, 1977, I painted a picture of my bong! so if anybody wants to make a cool quick buck reply please
Hey man, I've got a 1972 earthworks bong. Are u still looking to buy one? I posted pics on the form. Hit me back with an offer if you are still interested. Thanks, Matt
[email protected]

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey man, I've got a 1972 earthworks bong. Are u still looking to buy one? I posted pics on the form. Hit me back with an offer if you are still interested. Thanks, Matt
[email protected]
People posting personal contact info in the open on a public cannabis forum Lmfao.

There is a private messaging system...

Does anyone know where I might be able to acquire one? I found a blog, where the guy that ran Earthworks, said the records show, they made 462,000 or them. So there should be a few still floating around. My brother gave me one, as I recall, in '73. It was stolen around '80. Would really like to get another...now that it's legal here in Washington state.
I have the Canibus Saurus Rex Blue Elephant from '73'. Ya suck through the trunk!

my neighbor gave me a earthworks 1972 water bong has anybody heard of them
I worked at earthworks for fun, not for pay.I was a major distributor of smoking paraphernalia (Dope Pipes) at the time and my friend BILL Gurley was manager of earthworks which was located on a highway 2 miles northwest of Bloomington Indianna.