• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Harrycort420

I have a problem with earwigs on my girls.lots of them to

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hmm, strange, I’ve seen onesies but never “lots” they are usually transient and you may want to see if there is a damp rotting matter around where they would be nesting. Soybean oil , 10-1 ratio in water with a drop of liquid soap usually deters them around my place, but I’ve never had them in my grow room. .
Be interested in anyone else chiming in

quirk

quirk

Before and after grows, I wipe down everything and I mean everything in my grow room and tent with Orange oil. Floor, walls, lights, tools, containers, duct work, literally anything in that dedicated grow area. When I mix my soil for a grow, I always moisten with Orange oil and Garrett juice, 1 oz. ea per gallon of PH'd H2O. I have never had an insect, mold or mildew infiltrate my space.

Rcubed

Rcubed

My outdoor garden was infested with earwigs I didn't know it was earwigs until I saw them crawling out of ripening tomato and my artichokes. Use diatomaceous earth sprinkled all around your plants and make traps for them too. I put rancid olive oil in small plastic to go food containers and place them all around the plants in the garden after this treatment I have far fewer earwigs around. Here's some of the earwig damage I had.
IMG 20180619 180132 1

IMG 20180619 180126

Top Bottom