• Tagged users None

How to keep earwigs off my girls

• Total voters
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have a problem with earwigs on my girls.lots of them to
Oh man I hate those things! Also the little mini centipedes that seem to go hand and hand with them.
This is a text to my wife last night
631A543C 3FA5 435B B95E B39504C08C3E

I smashed him with a hammer!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Put down empty toilet paper rolls at night..after sunup, wrap them up with the little bastards inside and do whatever..Those thing hurt Like Fk when they bite..(if it weren't fire season..I would light them on fire or torch em..)

Dbear180

Dbear180

I know a thing or two about centipedes lol. I use ortho home defense outside my house & around all base boards inside except the grow rooms. Usually when I find bugs they are dead or almost dead. Works great for home invasion pests but this is a preventative measure, DO NOT APPLY THIS TO YOUR PLANTS. Just some help to keep the earwigs out next time before they become a problem.

Garden centipedes will actually eat most pests but they are pretty intimidating, I dont care to keep them around. I check my moisture levels by sticking my finger in the drain holes of the pots & they've surprised me a few times.
Screenshot 20180609 191533 Video Player

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I know a thing or two about centipedes lol. I use ortho home defense outside my house & around all base boards inside except the grow rooms. Usually when I find bugs they are dead or almost dead. Works great for home invasion pests but this is a preventative measure, DO NOT APPLY THIS TO YOUR PLANTS. Just some help to keep the earwigs out next time before they become a problem.

Garden centipedes will actually eat most pests but they are pretty intimidating, I dont care to keep them around. I check my moisture levels by sticking my finger in the drain holes of the pots & they've surprised me a few times.
View attachment 806809
Cut that fuckers head off!

bicky studs

bicky studs

yeah those bastards can bite alright.
some species are quite poisenous too.
rip cord and other toxic preventitive sprays work well,... just be safe applyin!

sum1 told me they eat millipedes.... guess u need a decipede n some earplugs:p

Latest posts

Top Bottom