east coast here...

• Thread starter Junior OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junior OG

Junior OG

hello people. i've never ventured online before, but this looks like a cool place to start. been growing in the mountains of kentucky and tennessee for years. hoping to meet some of the people we have heard about out in cali. looks like the masters of the universe are dying out and it is up to the new generation to hold on to what they created. burn one more torpedo before you go, PEACE

Dbear180

Dbear180

is it common on here for people to try to offer a 'small business arrangement' on this website? i'm getting a little spooked. PEACE

No, in fact it's not allowed at all. There are plenty of good people here who will help you out in plenty of ways but that is not one of them. That guy just joined today, first post he put up was him bragging about stealing outdoor plants & asking for advice on how to dry the buds. After I called him out on being a thief he edited his post to say nothing. I will put up with a lot of shit but a thief is not one.

Madbud

Madbud

New growers gravitate to thcf, myself included a few years ago. Nice to see an experienced outdoor grower wander in, hope to hear some of your tricks Junior.

Latest posts

Top Bottom