East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi fellow farmers, i have not been online for awhile due to being in the sahara desert and coming back with a crazy foreign flue virus, forunatly it wasnt swine flue.

Anyways guys while i was at Amsterdam last years 420 cup chilling with the thcfarmers. I got my cut of Mr A in a Evian bottle well rooted and i smuggled it back in my lugauge coz my wife loves sour diesel and has been bugging me to grow it for years but its been hard to obtain a cut and most the cuts out there are watered down knock off like you get with uk cheese.

This is my 2nd round with the ECSD and these girls are 10 weeks into flowering and are on flush until week 12.
They are grown in canna coco and fed canna coco A & B and canna boost.

East coast sour dieselclone  gallery
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

East Coast Sour Diesel, smells like fuelly citrusy musky mourish heavy stench that would 100% over power the Original Exodus Cheese anyday. Im not sure if this is the real cut or not only DnA know that but i have to say its the strongest version i have ever smoked and i have never seen ecsd like this in any coffeeshop but Amnesia in 2002 had a similar version and but i never seen it again.

Check out the lime green buds with bits of purple and heavy duty trichome production and beautyfull foxtails just like the real Uk Cheese has

East coast sour diesel 2010 004
East coast sour diesel 2010 009
East coast sour diesel 2010 017
East coast sour diesel 2010 019
East coast sour diesel 2010 021
rollajoint

rollajoint

some nicee looking sour diesel matee well done . Pitty about the flue virus bet it was a killer hah . keep it up

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I love this strain and i dont know anything that could compare to this crazy taste.:mad0233:

East coast sour diesel 2010 022
East coast sour diesel 2010 023
East coast sour diesel 2010 026
East coast sour diesel 2010 027
East coast sour diesel 2010 030
East coast sour diesel 2010 031
East coast sour diesel 2010 036
East coast sour diesel 2010 037
East coast sour diesel 2010 040
East coast sour diesel 2010 041
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Looking good Jah! I had the ECSD back 3 or 4 years ago got to run it twice b4 I lost it in a rapid tear down,security breach type situation. Miss her often, to this very day. Really unique smoke IMHO.

Hey bro, on a side note. I saw some pics of your cheese on an old episode of the WeedReport with Dave Warden. They were on the World of Weed segment. I recognized your handle when he was doing his little shout-out to all those that sent in pics. Those plants looked fantastic as well. Much respect.

B

biggs

great pics mate, looks like stright fire. whats it like compared to the sssdh?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Man o man the pics are tits friend, good work, bet they taste great

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

SSSDH OJD Cut

great pics mate, looks like stright fire. whats it like compared to the sssdh?

They both flower around the same time and take the same nutrient levels so its easy to a side by side grow. I still love my sssdh as its my favorite haze anyday but the ecsd is sum addictive smoke and leaves a tangy taste on your taste buds.

here check out ojd's sssdh cut that im also growing side by side with ecsd.

sssdh and east coast are my 2 top favs at the moment

East coast sour diesel 2010 051
East coast sour diesel 2010 052
East coast sour diesel 2010 053
East coast sour diesel 2010 054
East coast sour diesel 2010 055
East coast sour diesel 2010 056
East coast sour diesel 2010 058
East coast sour diesel 2010 066
East coast sour diesel 2010 068
East coast sour diesel 2010 073
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looking good Jah! I had the ECSD back 3 or 4 years ago got to run it twice b4 I lost it in a rapid tear down,security breach type situation. Miss her often, to this very day. Really unique smoke IMHO.

Hey bro, on a side note. I saw some pics of your cheese on an old episode of the WeedReport with Dave Warden. They were on the World of Weed segment. I recognized your handle when he was doing his little shout-out to all those that sent in pics. Those plants looked fantastic as well. Much respect.

Thanks m8:)

Yes those were my old grows of Exodus cheese on dave warden weed repor ep10 lol, ive stop growing cheese since then and have been on a crazy hazey grows

T

Titoon_29

nice buds mate ! I love the look of that sd, and the huge foxtails.. reminds me of the smell each time i see her.
enjoy the smoke :)

++

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Great pics and flowers bro! Thanx for sharing. I just added ECSD to the library, when I flower her out I will refer back to these pics....what camera lens is that you are using?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Great looking picts. I am jealous. In a friendly happy go lucky way, not bitter..lol..foxtails..just beautiful..I can almost taste it...

darksideX

darksideX

..very nice shoz brotha jah..that ecsd looks great..so as the sssdh..both are def winners fo sure..ojd's sssdh cut is one of the best herbs i've ever had..

true grit

true grit

Very nice pics bro!!! I love the look of the real SD and how the calyxs stack up!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Great pics and flowers bro! Thanx for sharing. I just added ECSD to the library, when I flower her out I will refer back to these pics....what camera lens is that you are using?

I used my Sony cybershot 10megapixel, im planing on getting a professional cam so i can take crazy shots like Subcool lol:party0033:

Top Bottom