East Coast's Exotic Adventures

• Thread starter eastcoastled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eastcoastled

What up guys, exotic is favorite breeder so far, but I haven't been in the game that long. I usually post in another forum, but saw a lot of activity here, so figured i would join the party. Here are some of my babies, hope you guys enjoy.

Grease monkey pheno #1
East coasts exotic adventures

East coasts exotic adventures 2

grease monkey pheno #2
East coasts exotic adventures 3

doublestuff'd #1
East coasts exotic adventures 4

doublestuff'd #2
East coasts exotic adventures 5

kimbo
East coasts exotic adventures 6

banana cream
East coasts exotic adventures 7

E

eastcoastled

Looking dank, bro! Hard decision between the two grease monkeys, color vs frost
You ain't kidding bro. Took 4 runs to make a decision, I culled #2. Then I had second thoughts, and just took a clone halfway through flower, figured i'km keep both for a while. #2 is more gg4 dom, beastly frosty buds, and hardly and leaf to trim. #1 seems like a mix, def some cookie smells, but yields very well.....just too unique to get rid of, and the bag appeal is ridiculous.

Limonene

Limonene

What up guys, exotic is favorite breeder so far, but I haven't been in the game that long. I usually post in another forum, but saw a lot of activity here, so figured i would join the party. Here are some of my babies, hope you guys enjoy.

Grease monkey pheno #1
View attachment 654853
View attachment 654854
grease monkey pheno #2
View attachment 654857
doublestuff'd #1
View attachment 654858
doublestuff'd #2
View attachment 654859
kimbo
View attachment 654861
banana cream
View attachment 654862
Good to see you over here man

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Not sure how I forgot about this thread. I remember reading thru it in December. Very nice indeed! How's the double stuffed nose? I thought long and hard about picking that up last year, read something about hermie issues and kinda shy'd away from it.

E

eastcoastled

Not sure how I forgot about this thread. I remember reading thru it in December. Very nice indeed! How's the double stuffed nose? I thought long and hard about picking that up last year, read something about hermie issues and kinda shy'd away from it.
Doublestuff'd #2 has a strong funk, like a piney skunk smell with maybe just a slight amount of tart in the beginning. #1 I always associate with a sherbet type smell taste. Like the ice cream, but i couldn't tell you what flavor. I really suck when it comes to smells. I only popped two seeds and got two ladies, no hermie issues. #1 although not as pretty has the best high of anything i have grown from exotic. A good heady high that lasts a long time, but so potent you can't do much.....kinda reminds me of a sour D type high.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Doublestuff'd #2 has a strong funk, like a piney skunk smell with maybe just a slight amount of tart in the beginning. #1 I always associate with a sherbet type smell taste. Like the ice cream, but i couldn't tell you what flavor. I really suck when it comes to smells. I only popped two seeds and got two ladies, no hermie issues. #1 although not as pretty has the best high of anything i have grown from exotic. A good heady high that lasts a long time, but so potent you can't do much.....kinda reminds me of a sour D type high.

That makes perfect sense. I fully understand your analogy. I don't mind a head high that moves to the body... but man.. an all head high...I never accomplish shit with those. Even when I'm couchlocked I manage to appreciate every commercial and navigate the direct tv remote with knife like precision.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Grease monkey pheno #1
View attachment 654853
View attachment 654854
grease monkey pheno #2
View attachment 654857
doublestuff'd #1
View attachment 654858
doublestuff'd #2
View attachment 654859
kimbo
View attachment 654861
banana cream
View attachment 654862

Great to have you here, and always a pleasure to see a fellow east coaster rocking some plants...they are looking fantastic sir!

Anybody ever grow out the blackberry cream? That always sounded like such an interesting mix I'm surprised I don't see threads of it being grown...but then again, ex put out a lot of strains in the past few years, so it's understandable...so many sound like fire but unfortunately you can't pop every bean you see!

Last edited:
E

eastcoastled

That makes perfect sense. I fully understand your analogy. I don't mind a head high that moves to the body... but man.. an all head high...I never accomplish shit with those. Even when I'm couchlocked I manage to appreciate every commercial and navigate the direct tv remote with knife like precision.

Yeah, it kinda has the best of both worlds, but will shut you down. Many have smoked it and had to stay longer than planned b/c they were scared to drive home afterwards.

E

eastcoastled

Great to have you here, and always a pleasure to see a fellow east coaster rocking some plants...they are looking fantastic sir!

Anybody ever grow out the blackberry cream? That always sounded like such an interesting mix I'm surprised I don't see threads of it being grown...but then again, ex put out a lot of strains in the past few years, so it's understandable...so many sound like fire but unfortunately you can't pop every bean you see!

Thanks man, while exotic is my favorite, i spread the love. Right now my room is just about dominated by top dawg, with a nice amount of archive on deck, along with new exotic phenos....and more in the works. I have seen some nice blackberry cream phenos on IG. Check greengenes garden on IG, he found a nice pheno.

E

eastcoastled

Them Grease monkeys are bluddy beautiful.
What nutes are u using bud?
I use salts, Jack's hydro formula with epsom and jacks cal nitrate. 3:2:1 formula with a little silica added. Just started adding some fluvial acid so should see even better results in upcoming runs. I have done soil and hydro, but coco with jacks has been the most forgiving, and easiest to keep right. All about the PH.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I use salts, Jack's hydro formula with epsom and jacks cal nitrate. 3:2:1 formula with a little silica added. Just started adding some fluvial acid so should see even better results in upcoming runs. I have done soil and hydro, but coco with jacks has been the most forgiving, and easiest to keep right. All about the PH.

I've been running jacks for about a year. Loved the price, but hated the constant fighting I did with it.

Out of maybe 10 plants, 5 would like it, 3 would show deficiencies, the other 2 would flat out hate it. Took me awhile to figure out you have to add epsom with it. I finally had enough of jacks and switched to mills nutrients. I'm glad your plants thrive with it. My gsc absolutely hated it. My grease monkeys didn't mind it, but with the mills they showed much more vigor!

Good lookin gals ya got!

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Thanks man, while exotic is my favorite, i spread the love. Right now my room is just about dominated by top dawg, with a nice amount of archive on deck, along with new exotic phenos....and more in the works. I have seen some nice blackberry cream phenos on IG. Check greengenes garden on IG, he found a nice pheno.

I wanna snag some top dawg... chems are my favorite...but man...I get to looking at $200 and $300 prices. Just turns me away. Which ones you rockin bro?

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I may give that a try next go, if they sell a starter kit. I feel it would work best in a hydro, coco, or rockwool top feed setup.

Earth juice has been my overall favorite to run so far.
Yea man, I'm actually running it in straight peat with perlite, but I'm pretty sure they are aiming at the hydro market. That being said, I love it...it's simple, the results are top notch, and they aren't selling a million additives (yet).

I've used earth juice grand finale during the flush with nice results, been meaning to try a full run with them...I like their style, they seem like a company I wouldn't mind giving my money too.

Top Bottom