Easy Hash

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soopy

soopy

Looks cool. I wonder is you can use a smaller micron mesh or if it clogs? Best demo of that method I've seen, thanks for the info! Might just have to give it a shot.

G

grinkeeper

this link and the other one from GROWELLCOLLEGE has been played like wild fire in the last few days...

I really think that there is going to be a huge hash revolution seeing we only need one bag now...

Im wondering if you still use a few bags layered like usual that you would have a GRADED quality of dry skiff...

ITS amazing

Rushoe

Rushoe

I got this from another site were the homie st8 dank had posted I think he gave it a shot using more bags looks like he got a nice chunk!!! This shit is sick I would love to try it I don't like smoking hash really since I blaze the supper kill u know? lol jking but i dont really like smoking hash once and while but this looks like fun easy and supper fast no more mess with bubble hash hand mixing bomb discovery

smokum

smokum

Dry Ice extraction is the latest rage and is the beezkneez for quick kief extraction.....

If you just use a @150-160 bag and start your agitation at one end and finish at the other end of your surface platform, you will visually see the grade differences. Others use a 220 micron bag the same way, but I suppose its just what your looking to obtain in your end results.

I just ordered a Kanga Can, that comes with a 152 micron sleeve bag, for easy smaller 1 gal runs and look forward to multiple playing opposed to running large sessions at once in a 5 gal.

I'll be both playing with pressing, bho, qwiso, and some butter fun with the results.

E

Emithsuk

Just tried dry ice with 5 bags 220, 190, 90, 73, and 25. 73 is the best 90 is close.

BudPatch

BudPatch

Dry ice works great...really great. Ran it with my extract bags this weekend and was very pleased. I think I like the texture of ice extract bubble though...
BP

E

Emithsuk

Did more runs and am ending up with a beautiful golden 73 micron that I am really liking way more then regular ice extraction. Huge increase on yield. The 90 micron got pressed into coins.

E

Emithsuk

Anything over 120 is gross too much leaf and other crap. Was not happy with the 220 extract at all but it does look cool to watch it come out like salt from a shaker.

smokum

smokum

I've yet to try it with butane only because I'm concerned about a blowout as the kief could start plugging the filter under pressure, but I see no prob further concentrating with a QWISO swish & filter.

* not saying thats what happens, rather just a logical 'assumption' so far at this point without attempting it myself.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah I was thinking the same thing...Might clog...

I really do wanna try to clean up(wash?) some 220 keif I made..

I will have to look around for info...Or start a thread

D

Diggler

Does anyone know where a fella could get a press like that one in the video?

O

Organicyumyum

im gonna have to say that I think this method will have a lot of contaminate in the hash. i only like to smoke the absolute best quality trichomes so i would rather run wet frozen trim through bubble bags. i recently did a run through bubble bags with frozen dry trim and the hash was much worse quality than the amazing bubble I make from wet trim. with wet frozen trim you get much less hash but the quality of it is amazing and bubbles perfectly. I like to judge the quality of the hash by how much carbon is left behind after smoking. the highest quality hashes will leave zero ash/carbon behind.

squiggly

squiggly

im gonna have to say that I think this method will have a lot of contaminate in the hash. i only like to smoke the absolute best quality trichomes so i would rather run wet frozen trim through bubble bags. i recently did a run through bubble bags with frozen dry trim and the hash was much worse quality than the amazing bubble I make from wet trim. with wet frozen trim you get much less hash but the quality of it is amazing and bubbles perfectly. I like to judge the quality of the hash by how much carbon is left behind after smoking. the highest quality hashes will leave zero ash/carbon behind.

That really depends on the amount of heat you're applying when smoking/vaping.

All of this stuff is made of carbon--you're pyrolyzing it, breaking bonds, and soot is absolutely an expected result from that process regardless of purity. It will definitely be less, but it won't be none unless you are very precisely controlling your temp. Even then it's to be expected there will be some stuff that gets left behind (or deposited in the lung).

Hash made by either method is very much a homogeneous mixture of many different compounds. 73um is really quite large on the molecular scale.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Ive never tried it like that I usually just use a glass jar with panty hose over the top and shake it up always get some nice keif, but im gonna try a run with my 22o bag and JTR trim and see what happens!

want to make some soft serve hash so I will use this keif I get to try it out!

great post!

now I gotta find where i can get some dry ice!

Top Bottom