Easy method for: re-vegging regenerating

• Thread starter canadaseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
canadaseed

canadaseed

cool man, how long did that take you from the time it started growing new leafs? did it just go straight to veg mode? just looked at ur thread quick there nice genetics, liking the ACDC. Being high in CBD i'm curious about the smoked product what the high is like. have you grown it before?

SunGrown

SunGrown

cool man, how long did that take you from the time it started growing new leafs? did it just go straight to veg mode? just looked at ur thread quick there nice genetics, liking the ACDC. Being high in CBD i'm curious about the smoked product what the high is like. have you grown it before?
these have only been inside under the hps for maybe 2 weeks. They were flowered outdoors in a dep that I pollinated to make new seeds. I only pollinate certain branches so that when the seeds are mature I just cut those branches off and harvest the seed. The rest of the plants were harvested for the finished flowers, then the popcorns left on were set inside under the hps to veg

The acdc is new to me, but she smells similar to trainwreck so I am sure she tastes good. I will be making feminized seeds of her and about 20 other strains over the next many months. I may make a thread on the farm here somewhere as I do that. I use STS to reverse the girls to boys then pollinate flowering girls to make the seeds

Bigdawg15009

Bigdawg15009

How many days did it take for the plant to look like this?
regen-1-jpg.418060

And Do you have more pics of that plant after it was done reveging?
How many days did it take to get regular 5 finger leaves?

I reveged a regular non autoflowering plant. Took clones from my plant that was halfway thru flower. Once you cut all the buds off it will start SLOWLY growing those round leaves then it will grow single finger leaves then 3 finger leaves and then 5 finger leaves and at that point it will almost be growing at normal speed. To get to this point though took 2 months for some and 3 months for some others. I will say though if you dont prune/trim some of the stems you will literally have hundreds of stems/coalas. Some grew so many that even if you moved them to look you could not see the main stalk. I cloned 11 of them this way and every single one grew upwards very slow untill the 2nd and 3rd month but every day had a few more new growth spots. It was truly insane the amount of stems it made

Bigdawg15009

Bigdawg15009

Didnt realize how old this post was..lol oops..i hope he got his plants to flower by now lol

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I reveged a regular non autoflowering plant. Took clones from my plant that was halfway thru flower. Once you cut all the buds off it will start SLOWLY growing those round leaves then it will grow single finger leaves then 3 finger leaves and then 5 finger leaves and at that point it will almost be growing at normal speed. To get to this point though took 2 months for some and 3 months for some others. I will say though if you dont prune/trim some of the stems you will literally have hundreds of stems/coalas. Some grew so many that even if you moved them to look you could not see the main stalk. I cloned 11 of them this way and every single one grew upwards very slow untill the 2nd and 3rd month but every day had a few more new growth spots. It was truly insane the amount of stems it made
Soooo u cloned an auto?

Bigdawg15009

Bigdawg15009

Soooo u cloned an auto?
Ohh no i mean a reg sorry bout that..he asked how long it took to revert from flower to veg..in short it takes around 6 weeks b4 it starts growing reg again and then at least another 6 weeks of veg b4 flowering again..thats basically what i was sayin..my bad lol

onextremebuzz

onextremebuzz

Here is a photo of a reveg I'm working on. 6 weeks seems forever. I've only been in about a week or almost two still alive holding on.

20210228 194240
Bigred12

Bigred12

Check out my reveg, this happened outdoors and I basically pulled colas off in December and let it stay outside the amount of stems that grew from each bud site was incredible and even the stems themselves showed abnormal side branching

E7F176EE EE8A 4497 BA7D 50981DC42BC2
Bigred12

Bigred12

A
Check out my reveg, this happened outdoors it nearly finished flowering then reverted veg and let it stay outside the amount of stems that grew from each bud site was incredible and even the stems themselves showed abnormal side branching (southern hemisphere)

420trout

420trout

I had four stumps from a winter-spring grow reveg on their own. Harvested indoor, then threw the stumps down by the creek. I got a really good harvest off those plants again in the fall.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

I have so many different seeds to pop, i will only do this if I find a real keeper.

Great post, thanks for the info. From what I understand, this can take a good 2 to 3 weeks normally.

Top Bottom