ebb&flo hep needed any body

• Thread starter peabody
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

peabody

ok so thanks in advance. now have searched an got loston the site more than once . the ? is can anybody give me a easy plan to follow for a ebb&flo -flood n drain system . my space is limited 8 to 10 gal res only . done soil n dwc results not bad for a newbe hopeful. lol . just wana give floodndrain a shot see what feels best an go from their. thanks again, stay safe :character0103:

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Ebb & Flow is only complicated if you make it complicated :) how many plants? what kinda light? how big a room are you working with? also, 8-10 gallons isn't a whole lot for an E&F system is there any way you can get a larger rez?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I think the reservoir on a Microgarden from Botanicare is 10 gallons if you wanted prefab and ready to go..

Micro Garden Ebb & Flow 14" x 30"
Weight: 31.5 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 14.6L x 18.4W x 32.7H
Suggested Retail: $241.95

Grow large in a very small space with the MICROGARDEN - The perpetual growth machine. The MICROGARDEN is a multi-method Hydrogarden that is perfect for propagating plants or nourishing and watering seedlings. It holds a 1020 seeding tray containing (72) 1.5" starter plugs or (200) 3/4" plugs.

Microgarden
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Baby steps....lol hey gotta start somewhere...this and a 2x2 ebb and flow were my first setups in hydro...

I lke their 2x2 setup as well..all in on and the table mounts directly to the reservoir.

Bontanicare® Econo Jet Ebb & Flow Systems

2X2 JETFLO ECONO
The Econo Jet line was developed to assist growers obtain a high quality hydrogarden, but priced such that it is comparable with do-it-yourself components. The Econo Jet line is ideal for small to medium size gardens where expandability is not a concern. These units are simple, sturdy, and reliable. Includes: reservoir, lid, porthole cover, tray, pump and plumbing.

2007 MSRP Each $ 188.95
Case Weight 27.00 LB
Case Dimensions 30.5 x 23.25 x 18. IN
Case Quantity 1

R

Rolln J

^^^ I like that one - great for hydro beginner - good looking out tex!

stickyicky

stickyicky

I know Tex. Better to start small and work up. Get your hydro legs before getting deeper. Just havin fun on a lazy Sunday.

By the way, mad respect goes out to you for your intelligent, informative, experienced, modest, respectfull (I know I'm missing something) posts. Your the type of member that makes this site what it is.

Stay cool my brotha,

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is my microgarden and 2x2 in action back in the day..

Tex

Captured 2004 3 26 00014
D

DazedNconfussed

thats one of the nicest micro setups I have seen....looks like a portable Lab, clean as one also...very nice Tex....

P

peabody

thanks for the input everyone. an texas the pics u put up are great . yesterday just got eco enterprises new catalog at my box . a little late have all the parts an a plan . yes a simple one i hope. lol thanks for answering it is incourageing to get input from people like yourself an many others at this site that have forgoten more then i know but trial . an aer are`half the fun. grow green stay happy.

J

Jalisco Kid

If you think trail and error is half the fun you picked the right hobby. JK

P

peabody

JK anTEX thanks for the ribbing but i think i will try to avoid killing no more than possible peabody.peace be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom