ECHO Hello World

• Thread starter Auara
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Auara

Auara

Hi.
I am new here, and wanted to introduce myself.

I am from Virginia, and as of July 1st, we have now legalized.

I lost my job a month or so ago, and am set to go back to school in a couple of weeks. If you couldn't tell by the title, I used to work on computers...

Anyways, As a side project to fill the time, my roommate wants me to setup for an indoor grow lab. After some shifting of rooms, and a lot of consolidating in my house, we have cleared out the smallest room and have designed and have started implementing my newest creation. As luck would have it, my parents had a failed Hydroponic experiment last year and boxed everything up, so I have been able to acquire all my LED lights, and most of my plumbing parts, et al...ad hoc.

I have done a grow once before, years ago, and it was, honestly, awful jury rigged, fluorescent lights and tinfoil. It worked, but it sucked.

I have researched and based a new hydroponic setup. I am looking for any feedback or guidance if possible, so I can modify my design moving forward. (Currently waiting on materials to arrive this week to proceed with build-out).

I have a whole page typed up with all the data and specs for the build, as well as pictures, but I am not sure this is the right post to put this in, as this is supposed to be an introduction.

Anyways, we will leave it there, and I will start a new post for feedback

FourPlants

FourPlants

I'm new here as well but I will say welcome. I just did an intro thread earlier today and have been browsing around the forum a bit.

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

several years back i tried to grow in a house trailer closet left for work was gone for a month a buddie was supposed to check on lighting came home to 18 inch tall plants full of seed ,fail.these were under a 4bulb 4 ft. aquriam bulbs in two liter coke bottels . avatar should read dont be a joe biden.

Top Bottom