Eden blue gold questions

• Thread starter Punisher88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Punisher88

I got some eden blue gold nutrients an I hear it’s good but not many forms or anything like that an I wanted to know is the npk range good an just anybody got any experience they’d like to share on this? Plz

Eden blue gold questions
BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
The thing that makes Blue Gold different is that they are organic, but have an excellent understanding of plant biostimulants. I'm pretty sure all of their bottles have most of the types of plant bio-effectives to enhance growth, immunity, taste, smell beyond just the NPK value. They might be a little more expensive, but they have a bunch of science in the bottle for some of the best quality and growth.

D

DownSouth

I am new to the site, I have been using a few of the blue gold products on my house plants (fusion veg,fusion flower) along with their hydro and their super carb.. I got the castings/plant leachate super microbe jug as well. This stuff has made my houseplants (aloe,succulents) explode and even begin to flower. Which they never do even with a full hydro fertilizer (megacrop/jacks 321).

I’m trying to figure out a hybrid with megacrop 2 part (jacks 321) supplemented with this BLUE GOLD. (For CANNA) This stuff is amazing and the customer service is unreal. They talk to me like a real farmer and I only have a couple of bottles!

I want the fast early veg from the jacks, but I want to switch over to the blue gold fusion flower during flower/ late veg. I don’t want my plants to be perfectly green anymore when I harvest. I want to see them express their genes and have some unique traits. Anywho.. if anyone has real experience with blue gold (in container w/pro mix) I would love to hear your experiences with it.

Top Bottom