Edges of leaves curling up and twisting new growth

• Thread starter Drako
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drako

D

Drako

I am Thursday my taxes should be back and I get paid tomorrow I can't afford anything as of the moment. But I am only having the issue on like 2 plants. And I have not feed anything since transplanting. Could it be a potassium deficiency? I am gonna wait for the pens and test ph and ec first.
My lights only 150 w it's hanging at 32 inches about and dimmed to 50% so I'm assuming it's not from that seeming on how the suggestion I read online say hang it from. 18-24in veg and higher percentage then I'm running at 32.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I am Thursday my taxes should be back and I get paid tomorrow I can't afford anything as of the moment. But I am only having the issue on like 2 plants. And I have not feed anything since transplanting. Could it be a potassium deficiency? I am gonna wait for the pens and test ph and ec first.
i dnt know. im not following what has been said. Just saw the convo about ph ec readers so i thought i drop some affordable options.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
you seem to be getting all the help and you've got @GNick55
You can't go wrong!

Silk689

Silk689

Do not turn that fan off..

Wait till you get the ph / ec meter to test your runoff water.. when you do get the required tools feed the plant SLOWLY. Intervals of 15 mins. Dont just pour all the water in at once in 1 go. The reason is because the runoff water will be more accurate this way. As an example if i was gonna give my plant 1 litre of water, i would give just 250ml every 15 mins so in 1 hour the plant would then get the full 1 litre. Make sense ?

D

Drako

Do not turn that fan off..

Wait till you get the ph / ec meter to test your runoff water.. when you do get the required tools feed the plant SLOWLY. Intervals of 15 mins. Dont just pour all the water in at once in 1 go. The reason is because the runoff water will be more accurate this way. As an example if i was gonna give my plant 1 litre of water, i would give just 250ml every 15 mins so in 1 hour the plant would then get the full 1 litre. Make sense ?
Yea I spread my watering out pretty decently I know you don't wanna just pour it all in cause it will just run down the sides and out of he fabric pot.

D

Drako

Hoping these plants are still savable once I get my tent and pens and everything to test them. But the leaf edges on 2 of the five is getting out of control. And it's only happening in 3 plants 2 are just fine.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
with out the readings its shotting darts. you need to know your temps, rh, ph ec to figure what is wrong. based on the leaves there seems to be alot wrong. hate to be the guy to tell you the truth!

D

Drako

with out the readings its shotting darts. you need to know your temps, rh, ph ec to figure what is wrong. based on the leaves there seems to be alot wrong. hate to be the guy to tell you the truth!
Humidity is sitting at around 50% temp ranges between 73 and 77. I don't know what the other two things are will have them soon tho. Also another question since I don't have a light proof room at the moment. I have been forced to keep them on 24 hrs and I'm not exactly an experienced grower could that be causing the leafs to dry out if the humidity doesn't stay high enough?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I have the opposite , rh %80 today and end of week 7 flower . I can’t get it down.

D

Drako

Back again if anyone is still watching this have a new problem bottom leaves are having problems now.

D

Drako

Also i have gotten all my new equipment t going to test ppm run off next watering and the ph next watering and see what's going on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom