Edibles Mgb2 And White Rhino Beware

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I have had a magical butter machine for a while. I find it is great to make coconut oil to make cookies and stuff. I have a couple of funny stories and a tale of woe.

I made my first batch with white widow and sour kush for about 6 hours after a too short decarb in the oven. I would eat one 1 hour before i went to have a sleeve tattoed and 1 when i got to the parking. 3 hour sessions. At hour 2 i thnk i laughed and slept each time or was that relaxed. Aster the tattoo i had a bite to eat and the duration was over. Worked like a champ.

A friend had a cookie and was wasted for 6 hours and fell asleep. I realized my tolerance may be excessive.

I have made a couple of great batches with trim and popcorn. I refuse to trim it now I found my happy medum (lilke muse not in the middle)

I was going to see a pal and spend the weekend so I took 1.5 oz of white rhino and .5 oz of cheese of my 315 crystal coated crazy weed. All buds. 2 cups of coconut oil. No decarb but ran for 8 hours at 160 then added 1 tsp of sunflower lethicin and then 4 hours more.

1 cup made 16 brownies (got 2 full cups back after straining). I tried one and they come on a little hard but mellow into great after about an hour.

2 friends had half each and one had a 1/4. IT was crazy strong for them. The laughed for an hour and fell asleep at the table. I was buzzing great and had another brownie and started afire and roasted hot dogs and marshmellows. Had a hot tub with my girl. But wow did I Feel bad.

They woke up next day. One friend sayd holy fuck for an hour and the other said i am going camping can i have 2 brownies. I said they are all yours I have anotther batrch at home. Proceed with caution.

:)
That was the tale of woe. More like Woah !!!

lol
I ate a brownie 2 hours ago and it is trucking along right. Wow I love edibles. The brownie tastes great and is STRONG. About as good as it gets. PROCEED WITH CAUTION :D

Oh and the other guy said do not change the recipe a single bit. I will start at an 8th of a brownie and figure it out. That is the best edible I ever had and i slept great

gwheels

gwheels

I had a DD for all events. My GF is alergic to THC or something in weed. :D woe is me indeed.

Top Bottom