Edibles taste to much like cannabis ?

• Thread starter Disre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Yup.... but dry that shit as much as possible first... maybe grind it and let it sit out to get bone dry?
Got all the trim in paper bags, wouldn't be touching it until the good stuff gets jarred, one of my gelato plants didn't bud well & I may end up grinding up most of it except for a couple kolas.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

I am not going to use the MB2e to make tinctures. I think the cold or hot methods of infusion gets better result than tinctures made with MB2e

blazeoneup

blazeoneup

Water curing is a great way to prepare nugs for making edibles "Only For Edible Making" works a treat.

Eskander

Eskander

The chlorophyll is what gives it that taste and is why cured buds make better butter.
Even better if you make bubble hash and hash Rosin makes the best tasting edibles.
So... Chlorophyll is mostly tasteless fwiw. You don't eat a basil leaf that is packed with it and say "Yuck, that tastes like chlorophyll!" There are uncured flavors in pot that are bitter or astringent for sure but don't assume that green taste and green color have anything to do with each other.

-Eskander

Top Bottom