Edinburds new toy lol/ rideing in the slipstream/ rolling in the thunder lol

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So i was looking at used Harleys, would not be caught dead on a rice burner of course, they jack up the price on used bikes so u buy a new one, a hard sell, let me sleep on it, just give me 5 min to check credit get him a soda and snax, congratulations ur the new owner of a 1.200cc 2021 iron sportie, (sportster) now we have to do paperwork to get ur bike insurance and registration, i gotta go! You go get my man a tee shirt and more soda, jeez talk about a hard sell, i know this is not about weed but im in luv! Good credit is a good thing, 24 hours later im in the wind. Again!

Edinburds new toy lol rideing in the slipstream rolling in the thunder lol
Edinburds new toy lol rideing in the slipstream rolling in the thunder lol 2
Edinburds new toy lol rideing in the slipstream rolling in the thunder lol 3
Moshmen

Moshmen

So i was looking at used Harleys, would not be caught dead on a rice burner of course, they jack up the price on used bikes so u buy a new one, a hard sell, let me sleep on it, just give me 5 min to check credit get him a soda and snax, congratulations ur the new owner of a 1.200cc 2021 iron sportie, (sportster) now we have to do paperwork to get ur bike insurance and registration, i gotta go! You go get my man a tee shirt and more soda, jeez talk about a hard sell, i know this is not about weed but im in luv! Good credit is a good thing, 24 hours later im in the wind. Again!
Nice ride congrats

Top Bottom