As Designed edit post??

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

maybe Im just retarded, but where is the edit post feature...???

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>People need to think before posting<<<not having a edit feature is good<<> it keeps the forums in tact and making sense<<Trying to read threads with deleted posts can turn it into a cluster fuck of not making sense..

gtd

T

TECK

As logic said, we have a 30min limit on editing posts because people always changed their mind based on what others replied after their post. To make it fair, we stop the edit of a post after 30min. Of course, if you are Premium you have unlimited edits... that's why you are Premium. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I aways need 2 edit my posts b'cuz I can't spell 4 shit.. I make a post then read it later & there r all kinds of fucked up spelling everywhere.. That's the only reason I edit my posts..

T

TECK

I aways need 2 edit my posts b'cuz I can't spell 4 shit.. I make a post then read it later & there r all kinds of fucked up spelling everywhere.. That's the only reason I edit my posts..
I do the same, heh. But since I started using Google Chrome, it does the spelling for me directly into reply box. Try it... is pretty awesome, not to mention it does not show error pop-ups when someone links an image outside THCFarmer server. We fixed that anyways, check the tutorial I made. :)

If someone links an image outside the site, it will look like that. We did this because we want to protect your privacy and make sure no personal information is leaked outside THCFarmer. SSL rulez!

Edit: Looks like Schwoop edited the broken link and uploaded the image instead, great job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom