Eh my name is Alby 35 year grower. Low tech guru Grand poohbah of all that is cheap and thrifty of indoor growing a few are duplicates.

• Thread starter Alb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alb

Alb

Eh my name is alby 35 year grower low tech guru grand poohbah of all that is cheap and thrifty

Eh my name is alby 35 year grower low tech guru grand poohbah of all that is cheap and thrifty
Alb

Alb

There are 4 strains the two side plants are males (Pollen donors) 1-2 and are strains BiosXCc, this is a pure IndicaCC x with hybred sativa Bios. The various other strains are (BFXCookie- BFXCandy)<-- 2 strains. CC is stand alone pure Indica . Grown with 1000 watt dented lower end antiquated ballast(must be dented to be effective) with a cheap as borscht light and 25 year old parabolic shade on a first gen lightrail mover. Picture is also my high resolution LCD climate control module monitor, a 25 year old radio shack high low temp monitor. I use RO water, Remo nutrients full ticket except nature's candy(molasses only mang) and or any flush. Growing medium Promix HP Mycorrhizae with additional mycorrhizae at each transplant stage. Plants in picture are a combo of male and female of each species in 4 " pots ready for 1 gal for producing a pure strain of seeds from correct donor parents. High tech Italian loaf bread bag pollen collectors. Also shown is state of the art controller by high tech fermentation Co2 generator with the newest lab technology pepsi bottle and carboy deluxe with higher than needed output and fashionable noir fan.

420trout

420trout

Fermentation Co2? Not baking soda and vinegar? Tell me more? Yeast and sugar water? What's the formula?

Alb

Alb

Fermentation Co2? Not baking soda and vinegar? Tell me more? Yeast and sugar water? What's the formula?
Trout a 1/3 full carboy of hot water to three cups of sugar (add sugar to hot water swirl to dissolve) add about 3 tablespoons of fast yeast once water has cooled slightly to dissolve sugar, heat and control temp with a spider farmer seedling mat place carboy on seedling mat on a xlarge black pot inverted, with and thermostat controller beside with temp on 106 F, the Co2 collection aquarium tubing goes just inside rubber carboy stopper with grommet on aquarium tubing to seal aquarium tubing in rubber carboy stopper make a small loop with tubing leaving rubber carboy stopper and elastic band to neck of carboy to ensure tubing and grommet sits straight up n down out of stopper, burp into a pepsi bottle with aquarium tubing going just 21/2 inches below water level filling water filling 1/3 of pepsi bottle with water(change pepsi water periodically) , the other line coming off pepsi bottle goes in pepsi bottle just 1" below the screw lid for Co2 collection, this line gets clipped to circulation fan cut on a sharp angle 22 degrees, angle cut side facing fan to be distributed, make 2 slightly smaller holes than grommet on( use a good hole punch set to make holes in plastic pepsi bottle lid, the aquarium lines passing through grommets must be snug and sealed, the grommet with aquarium line in rubber stopper in carboy must be sealed and also grommets in pepsi bottle must be sealed and a tight fit) screw lid of pepsi bottle , this mixture lasts about a week topping up slightly on sugar or a bit of yeast when needed, you will get use to how much to add by trial and error as once mixture has been in a bit you have alcohol in carboy (not drinkable) and need to clean carboy and start fresh batch.. wash with super hot water to remove all old yeast ect...... <<<---- Longest sentence ever... If any clearer pictures are needed I can take some more pics with my shitty tablet if needed any other questions hit me up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom