• Tagged users None
Miamiwave305

Miamiwave305

just stopping by and sharing my grow with yall

8 light Gavita LED 1700s
3 ton mini split
co2 supplemented at 1500ppm

on day 3 of flowering,

will be de leafing tomorrow for the 2nd time, was supposed to get it done on day one of flowering but had too much going on

humidity sitting at 60%
good air flow,

running roughly about 12-15 plants per light in 3 gallon pots with coco coir,
running heavy 16 nutes with botanicares cal mag

I would say my biggest flaw is not having an automated watering system, currently hand watering, which I don't think is cutting it at the moment. any tips or recommendations welcome, will be updating through out the grow , stay tuned

Eight light gavita led grow
Eight light gavita led grow 2
Eight light gavita led grow 3
Eight light gavita led grow 4
Eight light gavita led grow 5
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

That is a pretty sweet set-up. I am jealous of the footprint you have. Man, that would be fun to play with.

Curious how those lights work out for you. A good company, but I haven't seen much with their LED rigs.

Do you use a wand to water or is it all out of a can? The wand makes it infinity easier to hit the back pots. You can even get one of those farm sprayer tanks that is on wheels. Hopefully you wouldn't have to reload or haul water around anymore. Water gets heavy. lol.

Moshmen

Moshmen

That is a pretty sweet set-up. I am jealous of the footprint you have. Man, that would be fun to play with.

Curious how those lights work out for you. A good company, but I haven't seen much with their LED rigs.

Do you use a wand to water or is it all out of a can? The wand makes it infinity easier to hit the back pots. You can even get one of those farm sprayer tanks that is on wheels. Hopefully you wouldn't have to reload or haul water around anymore. Water gets heavy. lol.
Check out @sshz he’s killin it with these gavitas !

Odiesel

Odiesel

here's an update, at day 12 into flower, they have exploded, will be deleafing again at day 21 of flower
deleafing again on day 42 or so or just that other time on day 21?
I did a day 21 deleaf but a half ass day 1 which i will do better next run.

Miamiwave305

Miamiwave305

i use a wand , the can way would be back breaking 😂

Miamiwave305

Miamiwave305

my feal deleaf would be the 21st day of flower, after that going to let them go,

deleafing again on day 42 or so or just that other time on day 21?
I did a day 21 deleaf but a half ass day 1 which i will do better next run.

Miamiwave305

Miamiwave305

Day 15 of flower , and getting way out of control, did not expect them to grow the way they are , will definitely run a shorter veg time next round , going to be dropping another net tomorrow and bending all branches under the new net

FFEB51E1 50C5 4086 BA58 272D8A7F50D5
F1D5F32E 9CEE 4178 A334 AF6EAFCAF060
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

WOW! Nice setup!
How close are to the light???? Seeing 600w of LED so close its crazy! they look awesome!!!
Whats your footprint for each fixture??
Congrats! lookin killer!!!

Top Bottom