El "Chapo" Guzman arrested...

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Cocaine and meth are the logical alternatives...

Yes but its not the same to cartels in mexico for various reasons... Cocaine is brought in through Columbia so they are paying columbians for the coke and meth can be cooked right here in the usa. Now, with the weed it is grown by the millions in mexico for close to no cost and crazy profits. Either way like i said the money will not slow up..

monkeymun

monkeymun

Yes but its not the same to cartels in mexico for various reasons... Cocaine is brought in through Columbia so they are paying columbians for the coke and meth can be cooked right here in the usa. Now, with the weed it is grown by the millions in mexico for close to no cost and crazy profits. Either way like i said the money will not slow up..

Good points. So theoretically, if weed were to become legal everywhere, what so you see happening?

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Good points. So theoretically, if weed were to become legal everywhere, what so you see happening?

Weed will become legal everywhere in the next 10 years. By everywhere i mean here and other countries. I bet other countries will follow the usa once they legalize on federal level. Then the government will control the industry and mandate everything to do with the buying/selling of weed. Real criminals and real drug dealers will try to get customers hooked on something new and it will work. I also think the cartels will become more ruthless and violent. IMO

R

red x

We still need herion coke and method
The cartels aren't going anywhere
Fast and furious was The feds way to arm him to fight the zetas
Think he'll escape again
Peace
Ez

rvd

rvd

on the news. 130 gang members hit the fed prison and he flew off about 65 dead mostly guards

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I didn't see anything about it.
What news outlet @rvd ?

iCultivate

iCultivate

Nothing in the most recent new headlines via a Google search shows that he's escaped again. Seems he's still in prison...and going nowhere for a while.

-- iCultivate --

rvd

rvd

you guys are funny. what I seen is the sinola,s got him out.true or untrue I seen it

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I found an article that backs you up @rvd
Still not sure if I believe it though.
Lots of fake news these days and they're the only ones with the story. Sounds fishy. The major news organizations would be all over this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom